Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

(Coldharbour) What the heart wants -- Kind of bugged? (slight spoilers)

DXCortEX
DXCortEX
✭✭
I was just wondering if anyone else experienced bugs during this quest (specifically the last part, going through the tunnel to exit the manor). I've went through it on two different characters and each time there was a different issue. The first time, i went through the whole thing okay, though skeletons weren't spawing, Stibbons followed me until i went through the exit. When i got out, he wasn't there, so i went back in. He was all the way back to the start! Then, he wouldn't move, so i went out through both the entrance and the exit, logged out and in to finally get him moving.
This time, when i first got in, he didn't appear at all. There seems to be an issue when someone is already in the tunnel doing or finishing that segment of the quest (maybe?). I went through the level, no ennemies spawning, got out of the exit where another player was standing, then came back all the way, while this time the ennemies spawn (but not Stibbons, again). Had to exit and come back through the entrance, this time Stibbons was there, but stopped advancing halfway through the level when another player came around.
It's weird, as issues with the quest seem systematic when i do it. The only other time where a quest bugged on me was on The Waking Darkness (DC) where, if you get out of the church before the "Objective: Wait for Prince Adrien to be Put to Rest" objective is completed, you get locked out of the church and HAVE to abandon and restart the quest all over.
  • Doobieman
    Doobieman
    I'm having the same problem I can get him to go after the first few groups but right after there dead or sometimes before he'll run back to the entrance and stay there. Very frustrating.