The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Need a guild

Pwn3dbyaball
Pwn3dbyaball
Soul Shriven
Lvl 45 EP (Dark Elf i believe) in need of a guild. Any works. Psn username is the same as this one. Pretty sure it is
  • BigDSoulReaper
    Hello! I am the Guild Master of Immortal Kings and i would like to invite you to our guild! we are an Ebonheart Pact Guild. We have over 200 members and are always looking for dedicated players. we are a multinational multiplatform community with our own forum so we can communicate even when not on or gaming consoles. to give you a little info, when you join you will be a squire for a week. As a squire you will be able to donate into our guild bank but wont be able to withdraw till you are a knight. we have daily scheduled events but none are mandatory as we are a mixture of hardcore and casual gamers. all our members are 18+. if this sounds like something you would be interested in check out our website immortalkingz.com and sign up and you will be responded to within 24hrs. i will let you know we use ”Line” app to communicate.
    Immortal Kings GuildMaster
    immortalkingz.com
    There are greats, there are legends, then there are Immortals!
  • Evolution319
    Hi,

I am the leader of the Twin Dragon Society. I sent you a message via your psn and will wait to hear back from you.

Thanks,

Unrated