The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Can we get a idea, ball park, of when we'll get fixes?

Infinite12
Infinite12
✭✭✭✭
Xbox one servers went down for maintenance today and I'm still having trouble getting into the guild bank, so I'm going to go ahead an assume that no real fixes are going to come of this maintenance today. Any idea when we might see some? This game is starting to get irritating with the bugs and problems. I'm really not trying to be mean, just saying that we have bugs and issues from before the IC update. When can we hope to see some fixes?
[GT: INFINITE12] XB1 I NA I DC PRIMARILY I
My Characters
Ragnhild VR16 Nord DK I 2h/Bow (PVP) or 2h/Dual Wield (PVE)
Nakothre VR7 Khajiit I Dual Wield/2H (PVP)
Infinitesmo VR16 Imperial NB I 2h/Bow (PVP)

Tip: If you don't like funerals don't kick sand in a ninja's face
  • Gamertaglemieux
    Gamertaglemieux
    ✭✭✭
    Infinite12 wrote: »
    Xbox one servers went down for maintenance today and I'm still having trouble getting into the guild bank, so I'm going to go ahead an assume that no real fixes are going to come of this maintenance today. Any idea when we might see some? This game is starting to get irritating with the bugs and problems. I'm really not trying to be mean, just saying that we have bugs and issues from before the IC update. When can we hope to see some fixes?

I haven't been able to play on Xbox NA since Imperial City patch due to error code 303.

Honestly believe Zenimax does not care since they have my money from buying Imperial Edition of the game. They have my money already.
    Queen Ayrenn build that wall around Summerset.

Make Shimmerene great again!
  • Ravens-Sonata
    Ravens-Sonata
    ✭✭✭
    Next Year lol
  • Infinite12
    Infinite12
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lol. Sadly you're probably right
    My Characters

• ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    The next incremental patch for consoles is on its way to first-party certification (and remember that cert takes time), so we're tentatively looking at the middle of October for a publish.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Infinite12
    Infinite12
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno do you have anything that we could look at in terms of a list of things that are looking to be fixed by you guys with the next patch? I looked in the News forum and the Patch Notes forum looking for a list of upcoming fixes. Just curious to see what fixes are on their way
    My Characters

• Uberkull
    Uberkull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The next incremental patch for consoles is on its way to first-party certification (and remember that cert takes time), so we're tentatively looking at the middle of October for a publish.

Console release was June 9th, ZOS had the first client patch on June 23rd. Two weeks after release you were able to fix the issues at release, and submit them for certification, and release on June 23rd.

I don't understand why ZOS doesn't feel that these gamebreakering defects aren't important to fix asap. We shouldn't have to wait for a month for a release.

▬ஜ Seeds of War, Piles of Skulls ஜ▬
    ▬▬▬ஜ twitch.tv/uberkull ஜ▬▬▬
  • Ravens-Sonata
    Ravens-Sonata
    ✭✭✭
    uberkull wrote: »

Console release was June 9th, ZOS had the first client patch on June 23rd. Two weeks after release you were able to fix the issues at release, and submit them for certification, and release on June 23rd.

I don't understand why ZOS doesn't feel that these gamebreakering defects aren't important to fix asap. We shouldn't have to wait for a month for a release.

Because they already have our money
  • Orphenkryscion
    @ZOS_GinaBruno cannot even finish the main story quest light from the darkness requesting quest bypass or compensation, seriouslly what with not recieving crowns for quite a while and story progression blocked off...
    The one and only Scion of Sorcery.
  • Infinite12
    Infinite12
    ✭✭✭✭
    Xbox One users got our first ESO patch 2 weeks after it released. Why do we now have to wait 4-5 weeks for patches now? I'm assuming that they all go through this certification process so I'm not sure why there's such a discrepancy in the amount of time patches are taking now as opposed to that first patch we got. I'm not trying to be mean or anything here, I'm genuinely curious as to why they're taking longer now.
    My Characters

• Gamertaglemieux
    Gamertaglemieux
    ✭✭✭

@ZOS_GinaBruno

In all honesty, really feel that players should be compensated fairly in some way for all the lost "time" of gold, equipment research, horse training, ect due to this horrendous Error Code 303 fiasco.

I am a hardcore ESO player. Look at the logs for my account and see the time I have put into this game.

This is coming from a very, very, very upset preorder Imperial Edition customer.

A sincere response and one that is not a canned reply would be greatly appreciated.
    Queen Ayrenn build that wall around Summerset.

Make Shimmerene great again!
  • bluebloodb16_ESO
    ESO+ should be free for one month (half september until half october), since the update makes the game defect !
    Zenimax, compensating us for your defect game would be the least you could do !
  • Paneross
    Paneross
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't touched the game since IC because of all the bugs. GJ scammung me Zenimax.
  • xnekrox
    xnekrox
    FIX THIS GAME!!!!!!!!
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hey guys, just to follow back up, we'll be releasing our next incremental on consoles next Tuesday for Xbox One and next Wednesday for PlayStation 4. Thanks so much for your patience!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Uberkull
    Uberkull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey guys, just to follow back up, we'll be releasing our next incremental on consoles next Tuesday for Xbox One and next Wednesday for PlayStation 4. Thanks so much for your patience!

Are these issues included in the incremental patch?
    Guild Trader - Doesn't show prices of items for sale. Bidding on Guild traders is pointless as a trade guild.
    Guild Bank - Can't be accessed more than the one time. Afterwards it shows no items in the bank.
    Loading screens - Some last for 1 minute plus.
    Beams are all gone - Healing beams, Jesus beams, target identifying beams. This is game breaking in pvp because you can't identify your target firing a beam spell. Stealth Jesus beam.
    ▬ஜ Seeds of War, Piles of Skulls ஜ▬
    ▬▬▬ஜ twitch.tv/uberkull ஜ▬▬▬
  • MrSuplex
    MrSuplex
    ✭✭
    I was a potential DLC customer, but given the extremely poor support we have seen so far, I have not spent any more money, and if things don't improve soon, I'll likely be abandoning it all together for other games.

Get your act together ZOS.
  • Ravens-Sonata
    Ravens-Sonata
    ✭✭✭
    I just hope they FIX the game properly NOW before they release Orsinium in November! If they Dont - the problems will be worse!