Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Gold and most of my items are missing

Gomakatsu
Gomakatsu
Soul Shriven
I logged in Sunday morning and noticed my main character was missing all but about 200 gold. He had over 100,000! Checked the bank and every green level or higher item is gone. Checked my alts, and their gold is gone. On 2 of my alts, every single item they had that was not equipped is gone! Support has been no help at all. One person suggested my account had been compromised and told me to contact Sony. I did and they said no one had compromised my account.
Another person at support just said to log out for 5 minutes then log in again. I've logged out and in multiple times over the last few days and nothing has changed.
Any help would be appreciated.
  • redcloud1187_ESO
    Sounds like u were hacked and SONY is *** u about ur account being hacked or u were hacked and SONY couldn't detected that ur account was hacked via brother is playing a joke on u
  • Gomakatsu
    Gomakatsu
    Soul Shriven
    My first thought was that I was hacked, but, wouldn't the person have to mail the gold and items to their character? Also, why would they take useless trophies like the bear trap, etc. that can't be sold, or provisioning items? Just doesn't make sense.
  • redcloud1187_ESO
    Gomakatsu wrote: »
    My first thought was that I was hacked, but, wouldn't the person have to mail the gold and items to their character? Also, why would they take useless trophies like the bear trap, etc. that can't be sold, or provisioning items? Just doesn't make sense.

Yes they can see mail everything that's not bound to ur account and as for the bear traps they probably just destroy them
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You got hacked and taken to the cleaners. Seen this before ...
    :neutral: