The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Current Scroll Glitch

Anazasi
Anazasi
✭✭✭✭✭
ZOS PLEASE FIX THIS.

I have seen this happen twice now. If you die to a non pvp death while interacting with a scroll you will return to your shrine with the scroll. This happened once in the water where slaughter fish kill the player interacting with the scroll and it has happened again where the player interacting with the scroll died to what I believe was NPC at the temple. I am less sure of the second occurrence but I am certain it has to do with being dead and interacting with the scroll.

Please investigate this and hotfix it.
  • Xelophobe
    Xelophobe
    ✭✭
    I have also seen this happen twice and can confirm that this is an issue.
    AD characters
    Xelophobe the Wise- V16 Sorc
    Xelophobe the Mighty- V5 DK
    Xelophobe the Kitty- V1 NB
    DC character
    Xelophobe the Smurf- V3 Templar
  • Ishammael
    Ishammael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ah, so that is what is happening. EP exploited this glitch last night on TF (NA) to instant return the scroll at BB.
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Every day, ZOS manages to break something. Amazing.
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• Forestd16b14_ESO
    Forestd16b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ishammael wrote: »
    Ah, so that is what is happening. EP exploited this glitch last night on TF (NA) to instant return the scroll at BB.

What TF were you at cause we returned our scroll to our temple by foot.
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its a glitch. I've witnessed it twice on PC NA Trueflame. I suppose you can claim on foot from the wayshrine to the temple but trust me there is a lot of ground in between.