Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Old

SCOTTI_SNIPE
SCOTTI_SNIPE
✭✭
Me and my buddy have farmed 250k+ tel var already in just a week at Skull. How many blues have bared witness to this slaughter...Say I?
Edited by SCOTTI_SNIPE on January 5, 2016 2:19AM
PS4-NA
Guilds - Targaryen/Skooma Syndicate/Happy Hour

Pillseidon - V16 Nightblade - EP Chillrend
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saw you in a group of 8 stealthing around the DC gates to gank groups of 3-4 people so it wasn't just you and 'your buddy' that I saw. I also saw you running away when it was just you vs me and one other DC Nightblade so I don't really think it deserves a boast post do you?
    PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
  • SCOTTI_SNIPE
    SCOTTI_SNIPE
    ✭✭
    I dont even recognize your name. And I'm sure you did see me with others, but when I posted this it was only me and one other and made 50k tel var in a night. Thanks for trying to talk this down, but if you'd like to 1v1 with me recording we can do that. Since I supposedly ran from you lol...and if I did its probably because I just jacked a ton of stones sooo...
    PS4-NA

• Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You asked for comments from people who saw you in the campaign so that was what I gave.

My observation was you liked to gank when the odds were in your favour 2:1 and you ran when the odds were not in your favour 1:2. Nothing wrong with that it makes sense. The point was if you make a post like this it is best to save it for situations where you have something to actually brag about.

Check out videos by Sypher 1vx'ing players on his NB. That is worth a brag this was not imo.

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
  • SCOTTI_SNIPE
    SCOTTI_SNIPE
    ✭✭
    Its worth it to brag when you're making 50k tel var in a night. If you want vids I can give you that, thats not a problem. You sound like a victim lol.
    PS4-NA

• mcurley
    mcurley
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like to see some videos. It seems to me that killing a bunch of PvE IC grinders isn't really all that huge of an accomplishment. Maybe the videos will prove me wrong.
    For the Covenant!
    Svvord - magicka NB
    Lavv - magicka DK
    Povver - stamina NB
    Psylint - stamina NB
    Yelruc - magicka Sorc
  • SCOTTI_SNIPE
    SCOTTI_SNIPE
    ✭✭
    ill post one later...also got 2v2 and 1v1 vs the dude that was emp a few days ago....stichbro or something like that.
    PS4-NA

• SCOTTI_SNIPE
    SCOTTI_SNIPE
    ✭✭
    and just because someones a top streamer doesnt mean their the best in game. And comparing PS4 to someone playing on PC is super foolish cause PC is way easier to play.
    PS4-NA

• Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    and just because someones a top streamer doesnt mean their the best in game. And comparing PS4 to someone playing on PC is super foolish cause PC is way easier to play.

He also plays on Xbox one his main is a AD and Alts are usually DC or AD.He just got a PS4 as well.

He has a video on his YouTube channel taking out a whole EP zerg by himself in Hadurus about 2 months ago on his Xbox 1

Can't wait for the "videos".
  • coolermh
    coolermh
    ✭✭✭
    Ganking stones is like the easiest thing to do in IC. now tell me you farmed 60 monster tooth's in a night and i would be super impressed.
    -MrHeid625
    Max Chars:
    Magika Sorc AD
    Stamina NB AD
    Stam DK AD
    Magika NB-
    Magika Temp-
    Stam Warden
    Stam Sorc
    Mag Warden
  • SCOTTI_SNIPE
    SCOTTI_SNIPE
    ✭✭
    I didnt say he doesn't play on console, I said its much easier playing on PC than it is console. Did't say hes bad either, I said theres plenty of other better players out there.
    PS4-NA

• Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didnt say he doesn't play on console, I said its much easier playing on PC than it is console. Did't say hes bad either, I said theres plenty of other better players out there.

No you said comparing someone who plays on PS4 to someone who plays on PC is foolish what I was pointing out to you is that he is just as Good on Consoles then he is on PC.So your point us mute when he just as good on a different platform. I feel complied to ask do you consider yourself one of those Better players?
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    coolermh wrote: »
    Ganking stones is like the easiest thing to do in IC. now tell me you farmed 60 monster tooth's in a night and i would be super impressed.
    Lol One of my buddies Grinded 60 Bloody Claws in a night does that Count?Another one grinded 60 Blood ether in a night as well is that impressive?
  • SCOTTI_SNIPE
    SCOTTI_SNIPE
    ✭✭
    if you're asking if I think I could beat him...probably not currently with my build. But if I got all the pieces I needed sure why not.
    PS4-NA

• Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    if you're asking if I think I could beat him...probably not currently with my build. But if I got all the pieces I needed sure why not.
    Well that wasn't what I was asking but hey wouldn't mind seeing that but OK then Face me instead of just killing PVE face a true PVPer.What your GT I'll make Skull my guest and we can meet and 1V1.I need to start farming Mats again for my end game Gear anyway so its a win win.
  • SCOTTI_SNIPE
    SCOTTI_SNIPE
    ✭✭
    I'm on ps4. And I always face real PVPers lol I just like to gank and kite in this dlc. All I was doing was dueling and all I do is PVP so I hope you aren't mistaking me for some random dude who just got lucky killing 20+ 2vX
    PS4-NA

• SCOTTI_SNIPE
    SCOTTI_SNIPE
    ✭✭
    Not that you'd care, but watch my streams sometime. I'll show you exactly how we get down against groups.
    PS4-NA

• SCOTTI_SNIPE
    SCOTTI_SNIPE
    ✭✭
    And I do everything with my own builds. It's sad to see how many people copy others builds and can't even understand the build.
    PS4-NA

• Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm on ps4. And I always face real PVPers lol I just like to gank and kite in this dlc. All I was doing was dueling and all I do is PVP so I hope you aren't mistaking me for some random dude who just got lucky killing 20+ 2vX

My apologies am on Xbox 1 and for some reason the same campaign are under control of the same alliances on both consoles.So skull on Xbox and PS4 is controlled By DC.Azura Star on Xbox and PS4 is controlled by AD.Its weird and don't understand how that could happened.

Well of you play PS4 I see why it was so easy for you to 2vx multiple players lmao jk.Good job I haven't 1vX or 2vX in a while been running with the Guild a lot more lately.I like the small 8 man group of LT we do its pretty fun going against 30+EP with just the 8 of us and wiping them.
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And I do everything with my own builds. It's sad to see how many people copy others builds and can't even understand the build.
    I agree its terrible their no creativity anymore.I like watching Syper Video but I never used one of his builds.The same with Delta I used some of thei builds to help give me a starting off point to help me finalized my personal build but other then that I never copied any of their builds.I just like their videos.
  • SCOTTI_SNIPE
    SCOTTI_SNIPE
    ✭✭
    mhmm. I always get to lazy and play too much to actually post vids. I have 2 on my youtube if you search my name. As of right now I have no vids created post dlc but when I post one youll see what I mean. I roll with a DK and we do crazy 2vX things lol.
    PS4-NA

• Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You know that they removed the LOL button right? Lol farms aren't possible anymore.

I've seen you in person and I've seen Sypher in person. Short of you finding Wabbajack there isn't any gear that is going to be able to help you in that fight. What you need is the amount of game time he has put in.

• SCOTTI_SNIPE
    SCOTTI_SNIPE
    ✭✭
    Lol I know regardless it wouldn't be too fair. This post originally isnt about Sypher tho lol, it's about me whoopin DC players endlessly.
    PS4-NA

• DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I was just there haha. We should group up sometime, i need some stones!
  • SCOTTI_SNIPE
    SCOTTI_SNIPE
    ✭✭
    deff dude. Fighting groups of clueless players is too much fun.
    PS4-NA

• VagabondAngel
    VagabondAngel
    ✭✭✭✭
    mhmm. I always get to lazy and play too much to actually post vids.
    ...but apparently have plenty of time to boast about your amazing ganking accomplishments on the forums.

The only ones who care are the ones you took stones from but they won't give you the praise and attention you want. Maybe you should call your mum and tell her, although I suspect she will also require video evidence.
    ~ Níamh ~
    ~ Ebonheart Pact ~

~ SatGNU - PC - EU ~
  • EclypticWarChild
    EclypticWarChild
    Soul Shriven
    Waste of a post.
  • Kalebron
    Kalebron
    ✭✭✭
    Most of us DC players do not care about tel var stones since there really isn't anything worth buying with them at the moment. We mostly farm for xp and lute. I will say it is nice having AD and EP in our server. I am almost up to rank 7 on my assault bar and will have that skill I hate being hit by soon without having to take over a keep or do normal pvp. So please don't leave us, we need your gankiness personalities to stick around so we can continue to farm you for xp and it isn't boring. I have been to other "buff servers" and find that it is so boring in Imperial City that I have to leave. The only people in Imperial City are people who doing 1v1. Blah. So I say stick around, it's been fun.
  • azoriangaming
    azoriangaming
    ✭✭✭✭
    lol watch out for the backsplash this dudes heads going to pop :p
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For shame! lmao
  • RedBeams
    RedBeams
    Skull of corruption DC players suck. Gg on getting the tel var stones tho lol..
    RedBeams-- VR16 Stamina Templar

Flawless Conquerors - THE GUAR CARTEL- NA PS4 GUILD.