Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Give surge the ability to splash light and heavy attacks?

dsalter
dsalter
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
something that will help out Stam sorcs and afew of the lesser used magicka builds would be to give Surge the ability to splash or "zap" the target and other nearby enemies with a 20% shock based heavy and light attack damage that wont proc surge itself, this would then make surge gain benifits from the passives of storm and should benifit from them all if applicable.

visually i feel it shouldn't be very visible since this will just resemble to much of lightning form, alittle static effect should be enough, it would only really be noticable from really close inspection

thoughts?
Edited by dsalter on September 29, 2015 6:38PM
PLEASE REPLY TO ME WITH @dsalter otherwise i'm likely to miss the reply if its not my own thread

EU - [Arch Mage Dave] Altmer Sorcerer
Fight back at the crates and boxes, together we can change things.

• quickblade418
    quickblade418
    ✭✭✭
    Surge heals effect should work, like it used to before 1.6, with velocious curse (one time damage) or even daedric mines or invitable detonation (which is basically same aoe effect as pulsar just stronger, but remember it takes 1,8 sec to cast and explode only after 4 sec) .

So why surge works with Pulsar , and not Inevitable or prox detonation ? I can cast 4 pulsar in the time i cast one inevitable det. The pulsars are gonna heal me like crazy with surge but nop inevitable det is considered DOTs, therefore wont surge heals. Devs should fix this first or at least make velocious curse, daedric mines, and prox/inevitable det. unblockable, if they consider these spells DOTs .

Second , yea you're right Surge should benefit of some kind of damage bonus ( or desintegration proc ?) from storm/lightning Sorc passives. I second you on that
    Edited by quickblade418 on September 29, 2015 6:53PM
    NA PC

EP
    - Ishkashi - Magplar
    - Orchish - Stamplar
    - Amerikan Knight - Stam DK
    - Déàth - Mag DK
    - Psychic Venom - Mag NB
    - Made in Quebec - Stam NB
    - Death'inately not Dëäth - Stamden

DC
    - Dëàth - Mag DK
    - Death-îsh - Magden

AD
    - Lìfe - Magden
    - Déäth - Mag DK
  • Firerock2
    Firerock2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Should change the title to "Buff an already balanced class?"

• Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Firerock2 wrote: »

This thread is about Sorcs, not Nightblades.
    #CAREBEARMASTERRACE
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Surge is the only ability not profiting from Storm calling passives. Surge NEEDS a shock damage component, it's needed and was recommended by the community many times.

Why doesn't Surge offer any damage ? It's only a straight high cost damage buff, but no damage aspect.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • Firerock2
    Firerock2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Firerock2 wrote: »

This thread is about Sorcs, not Nightblades.

Exactly so please stop asking for buffs.