Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Welcome to the new Age of PvP

scratchnsniff
scratchnsniff
✭✭✭
In true ZoS fashion, when they can't fix something, they remove it from PvP.
Only ZoS can kill PvP with a PvP update.

Such High hopes for the new update, and what do we have?? 60 man zergs running the sewers, Perma buff servers for red and yellow. They finally come out with a campaign where IC is locked (the way it was suppose to be BTW) and now Yellows or Blue won't play there and it is a red buff server.

IC is nothing but Farmville with a twist of PvP.

Way to go!
They call me the magic man.
*** Now you see me***
*** Now you don't ***
  • Talcyndl
    Talcyndl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just an FYI...

At least on NA PC, the restricted access campaign is currently being locked by AD.
    Tal'gro Bol
    PvP Vice Officer [Retired] and Huscarl of Vokundein
    http://www.legend-gaming.net/vokundein/
  • scratchnsniff
    scratchnsniff
    ✭✭✭
    Talcyndl wrote: »
    Just an FYI...

At least on NA PC, the restricted access campaign is currently being locked by AD.

Campaign must have reset.... and reds left.
    They call me the magic man.
    *** Now you see me***
    *** Now you don't ***
  • Zavus
    Zavus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just an FYI...

Campaign must have reset.... and reds left.

Nah. campaign was yellow 3 days before reset. No one cares about that campaign aside from AD.
    Zavus - Worst NB NA / First NB RANK 50
    "Most carried General NA" - Cent Satori

Haxus

• PainfulFAFA
    PainfulFAFA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just saw like 10
    Just an FYI...

It's ok, it'll go back to red once everyone goes to bed.
    PC NA
    Aztec | AZTEC | Ahztec | Aztehk | Master of Mnem
    MagDK | Magplar | Magward | Mageblade | Stamsorc

• SleepyTroll
    SleepyTroll
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Such High hopes for the new update, and what do we have?? 60 man zergs running the sewers, Perma buff servers for red and yellow. They finally come out with a campaign where IC is locked (the way it was suppose to be BTW) and now Yellows or Blue won't play there and it is a red buff server.

Way to go!

It's Yellow and blues fault it's a buff server... If they don't go there to fight how do they expect it not be?
  • tengri
    tengri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What did you expect?

I played since early access and did not even collect 10% of all the Cyrodiil skyshards/lorebooks on any char in all this time (and I have 4 VR16, and a couple more in the high VR range); I have not completed a single dolmen or a single daily quest; all chars combined I think I dont now nor have I ever owned more than 50k AP - basically Cyrodiil does not exist for me. They do their things over there, I do my things over here.

But now Z forces PvE players to go grinding in IC if they want access to all the shiny new stuff.
    And with a mean twist: you can now loose your whole day's / evening's work (stones) in a split of a second to some **** who wants to get his kicks on my dime. Up yours - I am not playing for those punks amusement.

Of course I will go to IC only with the biggest and meanest and laggiest zerg I can find - and of course in a "buff" campaign where there are as less enemy players as possible.
    I know I cant fight and go home with my stones otherwise - and I dont have the slightest interest to even try.
    Whoever thought that ppl like me (and like it or not: compared to the PvP segment we are legion) would submit to this crappy system and go there solo or in small groups just to be easy prey for gankers and stalkers is seriously delusional.

Congratulations, you got your wish... "risky" PvP "challenges" - forced on ppl who mostly despise that whole play style to begin with. Now deal with it and the consequences. Bring the bigger zerg. If you can.
    And if you cant... well... *points to door out*... This way please... carebares don't mourn the loss of PvP anything.
    The whole Cyrodiil server can explode tonight for all I care... o:)

• Wolfahm
    Wolfahm
    ✭✭✭
    IC currently killed PvP. They need to lower the amount of camps ( 2+1 non vet for NA/PC ) remove IC from the camps population cap allowing the PvE horde to not effect outsides population. Gate IC on ALL camps, IC should to be something your faction fights to own. Thanks to caving to forum crying about gated dlc it was ruined. PvE'ers crying killed PvP.
    Edited by Wolfahm on September 29, 2015 1:46AM
    MAKE KHAJIITS CRIT AGAIN!!!

|Wolf Ahm the Unchained|
    - 4 Nightblades | 3 Stam/1 Mag -
    - 2 Templars | Stam/Healer -
    - 2 Sorc | Stam/Mag -
    - 2 Wardens | Stam/Mag -
    - 1 DK | Tank/Stam -
    || Aldmeri Dominion ||

• Digerati
    Digerati
    ✭✭✭✭
    Do tell me... What is in IC that people are being forced to go get?
  • FireCowCommando
    FireCowCommando
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Digerati wrote: »

Every single set that is of v16, and the new crafting materials for the sets that dont drop there.

Literally no other way to get gear then to grind NPC's for hundreds of hours. Trials and PvP give you nothing.
  • WitchyWarrior
    WitchyWarrior
    ✭✭✭✭

Every single set that is of v16, and the new crafting materials for the sets that dont drop there.

Literally no other way to get gear then to grind NPC's for hundreds of hours. Trials and PvP give you nothing.

They sell it in guild stores...Just sayin
  • ScarecrowBoat
    ScarecrowBoat
    ✭✭✭
    tengri wrote: »
    What did you expect?

I played since early access and did not even collect 10% of all the Cyrodiil skyshards/lorebooks on any char in all this time (and I have 4 VR16, and a couple more in the high VR range); I have not completed a single dolmen or a single daily quest; all chars combined I think I dont now nor have I ever owned more than 50k AP - basically Cyrodiil does not exist for me. They do their things over there, I do my things over here.

But now Z forces PvE players to go grinding in IC if they want access to all the shiny new stuff.
    And with a mean twist: you can now loose your whole day's / evening's work (stones) in a split of a second to some **** who wants to get his kicks on my dime. Up yours - I am not playing for those punks amusement.

Of course I will go to IC only with the biggest and meanest and laggiest zerg I can find - and of course in a "buff" campaign where there are as less enemy players as possible.
    I know I cant fight and go home with my stones otherwise - and I dont have the slightest interest to even try.
    Whoever thought that ppl like me (and like it or not: compared to the PvP segment we are legion) would submit to this crappy system and go there solo or in small groups just to be easy prey for gankers and stalkers is seriously delusional.

Congratulations, you got your wish... "risky" PvP "challenges" - forced on ppl who mostly despise that whole play style to begin with. Now deal with it and the consequences. Bring the bigger zerg. If you can.
    And if you cant... well... *points to door out*... This way please... carebares don't mourn the loss of PvP anything.

Stop it youre scaring the children :'(:'(:'(

*Edited to point out more scary parts*
    Edited by ScarecrowBoat on September 29, 2015 4:11AM
    FANTASIAAAAAAAAAA
    GM of SBH
    Member of Zerona's Fan Boy Club
    How do i get out of cyrodiil
  • Darkonflare15
    Darkonflare15
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Also you get all of vet 16 jewelry on the final bosses on older dungeons. All of the dugeons drop all the mats for 16 and you get best pve sets from imp city dungeons not imp city it self. Plus you can buy like this guy was saying.
  • Stikato
    Stikato
    ✭✭✭✭✭

There is also no real way to gain xp outside of IC. Craglorn is a joke, v10 zones are too low now.
    Mordimus - Stam Sorc
  • apostate9
    apostate9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just saw like 10
    Just an FYI...

It's ok, it'll go back to red once everyone everyone who lives in my corner of the world goes to bed.

There. Fixed. Just in case you didn't realize were a "night-capper". In Australia.
  • apostate9
    apostate9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What did you expect?

So salty.

• PainfulFAFA
    PainfulFAFA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    apostate9 wrote: »
    Just saw like 10
    Just an FYI...

It's ok, it'll go back to red once everyone everyone who lives in my corner of the world goes to bed.

There. Fixed. Just in case you didn't realize were a "night-capper". In Australia.

you forget this is a NORTH AMERICAN server. Australia doesnt count lol
    PC NA
    Aztec | AZTEC | Ahztec | Aztehk | Master of Mnem
    MagDK | Magplar | Magward | Mageblade | Stamsorc

• Ernest145
    Ernest145
    ✭✭✭

Or instead of wasting gold the pve'ers can just jump in a zerg and grind trophies, telvar, and mats. Do you realize how much gold it cost for the new mats, enchants, trophies, and gear?
    Invictus

Big Ernie - Templar - EP Grand Overlord
  • mcurley
    mcurley
    ✭✭✭
    Ernest145 wrote: »

Or instead of wasting gold the pve'ers can just jump in a zerg and grind trophies, telvar, and mats. Do you realize how much gold it cost for the new mats, enchants, trophies, and gear?

I think his point was that you don't HAVE to grind IC for anything. You choose to so you can get it sooner and cheaper than buying it.

Also.... prices will go down... drastically.
    Edited by mcurley on September 29, 2015 1:17PM
    For the Covenant!
    Svvord - magicka NB
    Lavv - magicka DK
    Povver - stamina NB
    Psylint - stamina NB
    Yelruc - magicka Sorc
  • RDMyers65b14_ESO
    RDMyers65b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Way to go!

It's Yellow and blues fault it's a buff server... If they don't go there to fight how do they expect it not be?

And why do two of the factions not bother anymore... It is because they are tired of being steamrolled by the 60+ zerg that the other faction uses and then when they kill on campaign, they use the exploit to jump on to the next campaign to kill it as well. Congrats on destroying PVP, EP. I hope you have fun all by yourselves. Hopefully, they are gating Azura's with the maintenance on Thursday. Then the IC grinders will have to get out of the sewers and PVP for their access.
  • krim
    krim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What did you expect?

I dont like pvp either because im just flat out terrible so thats why i avoid it. I dont like doing things im not good at and im not a driven individual or find any satisfaction in getting better or anything. So really pvp can go to hell im fine just exploring caves and reading quest logs and random lore books i find.
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    All of these problems will be solved as soon as Orsinium comes out. All the PvE'er, (myself included), will flee Cyrodiil and go to Orsinium to grind for the now and improved armour/weapons/jewery sets to be found there. PvPer will be "forced" to go there to gain the new items also. Then Cyrodiil and IC will become a dead and barren wasteland devoid of activety. But hey, maybe they can bring the deer and torchbugs back. :wink:
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • Dreyloch
    Dreyloch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What did you expect?

And Here's the flipside to your rant. PvP has not gotten ANY kind of significant update....SINCE THE GAME LAUNCHED. Now you PvE'ers wanna cry about going 10 feet from the safezone to go into your PvE dungeons? Are you serious? They could have made you run all the way to the center of the sewers for WGT. So stop it!!! Stop yer moaning. PvP'ers need to run yer stupid dungeon to get the better gear. Just the same way you do, and we hate it.

There are only a couple good sets worth working for that need TV stones. All you gotta do is keep running against NPC mobs and hope the piece you want drops. All the true PvP'ers don't care for that. We want real opposition. Human opposition. Guess what, if your down there, then your it. Don't get me started on the numerous PWA's I've run across trying to do normal dungeons. (that's Pugs With Attitudes). Telling me I'm not dps'ing enough, or not tanking it right, or don't have the right setup. Screw that. Now you can suffer as we have since launch.
    "The fear of Death, is often worse than death itself"
  • Auricle
    Auricle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2805798-9931013354-2421526-7724001060-863903f2fa251f0867cddcb4beb41665_30356.jpg__thumb
  • AhPook_Is_Here
    AhPook_Is_Here
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All of these problems will be solved as soon as Orsinium comes out. All the PvE'er, (myself included), will flee Cyrodiil and go to Orsinium to grind for the now and improved armour/weapons/jewery sets to be found there. PvPer will be "forced" to go there to gain the new items also. Then Cyrodiil and IC will become a dead and barren wasteland devoid of activety. But hey, maybe they can bring the deer and torchbugs back. :wink:

Why do you think there will be VR16 gear there? The zone isn't leveled, a level 10 player can go there and grind to vr16. The crafting nodes might just be like Cyrodiil, Ebony, Oricalcum and so on. Upper CL was just VR12 drops for content up to VR14. I am pretty sure the only place you could get vr14 drops in UCL was SO.

If ZoS is smart they will just make Orsinium drops scale to 14 and keep people grinding in IC. If they do that, they may even get more IC sales from people holding out for Orsinium when they realize they can't leap-frog it from a character development perspective.
    “Whatever.”
    -Unknown American
  • OGLezard
    OGLezard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What did you expect?

and this folks is how a person who cant think quickly, during random REAL PLAYER encounters, feels when it comes to the pvp crowd FINALLY getting something out of this game...... bitter!

So you suck at pvp, who cares. We get it. You and your terrabad friends all need to bunch up to do anything remotely affective. Nice tactic lololololol I love when pve players ball up and try to run IC, it is like a feeding frenzy for pvp players. Someones god knows I have had my fun slaughtering the carebears as they try to do things in IC. No one said you have to come here you know. You can fast travel to the dungeons and go get the best gear in this update.

Yea, thats right, the BEST gear comes from those dungeons >_< the only set worth a crap from tel var stones is the shield breaker and thats only if you dont know how to fight a sorc properly. Other than that lets be honest, none of those 5 pieces are worth a pi55.

Sorry you had to step foot in IC and want to cry about it. It only last as long as you want it too, then you can go back to the ever predictable AI with their scripts and feel like a god :) nothing wrong with that. Just dont cry when you realize you flat out suck at pvp lol no need to be so salty in your rant
  • tengri
    tengri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OGLezard wrote: »
    and this folks is how a person who cant think quickly, during random REAL PLAYER encounters, feels when it comes to the pvp crowd FINALLY getting something out of this game...... bitter!

No quick thinker? Well, thank you, that's good to know; always felt so left behind the self-proclaimed elite... :s
    I am not bitter about it; dont try to find something that's not there.

All I said is why I am running in big zergs and if that's inconvenient for others... so be it.

I do not care what you want IC to be for you. Or what could/should have been.
    I paid for that what it is now and I use it the way I see fit to get the most out of it for me.
    And yes, I have to come here because Z said I have to if I want access to mats. And easy XP.
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Why do you think there will be VR16 gear there? The zone isn't leveled, a level 10 player can go there and grind to vr16. The crafting nodes might just be like Cyrodiil, Ebony, Oricalcum and so on. Upper CL was just VR12 drops for content up to VR14. I am pretty sure the only place you could get vr14 drops in UCL was SO.

If ZoS is smart they will just make Orsinium drops scale to 14 and keep people grinding in IC. If they do that, they may even get more IC sales from people holding out for Orsinium when they realize they can't leap-frog it from a character development perspective.

I think you have it backwards, if Zenimax is smart, they'll have V16 drops from mobs, (or bosses), and V16 crafting nodes of some sort, plus a new motif or 2. By the time Orsinium comes out, all the people who will buy IC, will have already payed their crowns to buy it. Zenimax will have to provide some incentive for people to spend crowns on Orsinium. Higher end gear drops, mats, and motifs to farm/grind are the way to do it.
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • WebBull
    WebBull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PvE'rs can get PvP gear without PvPing. PvP'rs can't get PvE gear unless they PvE. The desired PvE items are all Bind on Equip. PvE'rs stop whining until I can get Engine Guardian, etc from the guild stores.
  • Scyantific
    Scyantific
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ironically enough the carebears who are zerging the Sewers get nothing from mob drops. Hope you like dem zergs guys.
  • apostate9
    apostate9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    apostate9 wrote: »
    Just saw like 10
    Just an FYI...

you forget this is a NORTH AMERICAN server. Australia doesnt count lol

So...they should play on the Australian server then?