Xbox Live™ is currently experiencing a service interruption. Please check here for status updates: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

Looking for friends or even a small guild.

Dracindo
Dracindo
✭✭✭✭✭
Hello there,

Like the title says, I am looking for some poeple to play with. Go on adventures, have a good time, help each other, ...
I've been playing this game for about a week and it would be more fun if I'd have some friends.
I tried inviting some friends from another game, but they either didn't like to pay for it or their computer couldn't handle ESOTU.

When looking for a guild, I'd rather not end up in a big guild with all the powerfull players and little ole' me as the cheerleader in the background.
I'd like to join a guild with other people who just started and with currently not alot of members (about 10 max.).

And as for the info on my current account:
I am an Argonian Nightblade who's level 20 on the Ebonheart Pact
(explorer's pack allowed me to join other alliances, but Ebonheart FTW!)
I also have Teamspeak.

Thanks for reading and see you ingame :smiley:
  • dennis95b16_ESO
    Dracindo wrote: »
    Hello there,

    Like the title says, I am looking for some poeple to play with. Go on adventures, have a good time, help each other, ...
    I've been playing this game for about a week and it would be more fun if I'd have some friends.
    I tried inviting some friends from another game, but they either didn't like to pay for it or their computer couldn't handle ESOTU.

    When looking for a guild, I'd rather not end up in a big guild with all the powerfull players and little ole' me as the cheerleader in the background.
    I'd like to join a guild with other people who just started and with currently not alot of members (about 10 max.).

    And as for the info on my current account:
    I am an Argonian Nightblade who's level 20 on the Ebonheart Pact
    (explorer's pack allowed me to join other alliances, but Ebonheart FTW!)
    I also have Teamspeak.

    Thanks for reading and see you ingame :smiley:

    Hi there!
    I own a old (from beta) Aldmeri Dominion (EU) Guild and i am on the lookout for new members. The Guild is called Trymes Companions and we do PvP, Trials, Dungeons, Areana and some Events such as collecting runs, Training day, sale Days. I would like to have some rp in the Guild as well to light the Guild up. It is perfekt for new rpingp. Why? becuse there is people who dont roleplay and players that do so it is easy to swap your mood :wink: (not a must do thing)
    We use Teamspeak 3 when we play so we can get the team coordinated and makes it easyer to descover new friends.

    WE seek Active social players that loves a challange and wants to become better at this game. This is a hardcore Guild and we strive for the top both in rank and mood. If you are intressted then just reply :smiley:

    ps: i just came back and played so all the members have left so am restarting the Guild. Have you tryed the other Alliances? am just asking since the aldmeri dominion have not alot of players and ep have like a swam of players from a beehive.

    ALDMERI DOMINION FTW!
  • Unmai
    Unmai
    ✭✭✭
    Dracindo,

    I am a member of a friendly Ebonheart pact guild, we're not small (approx 150) members but we have many low level players.

    The website is http://orderofthemagnage.guildlaunch.com/ if you wish to take a look
    "Wonderful! Time for a celebration... Cheese for everyone! Wait, scratch that. Cheese for no one. That can be just as much of a celebration, if you don't like cheese. True?" - Sheogorath
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dracindo: in the other topic, which I was reading earlier, I mentioned our guild, the WEB. While we have more members than 10 (about 90 now), we are quite a homely feeling, friendly community.
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't like the guilds in ESO. Not the implementation, but the actual guilds themselves. I've joined a few and was asked for money straight up. The most recent one told me I had to pay 3k each week - I don't even have 1k at the moment - so I left. I've met a lot of people in my travels, so we just create parties instead. That way, you're always with friends, you can control who comes and goes, and you won't get asked for gold every god damn week.
    Edited by Alucardo on August 9, 2015 8:28AM
    (sqweee )>--- ۜ\(סּںסּَ` )/ۜ
  • dennis95b16_ESO
    I didn't like the guilds in ESO. Not the implementation, but the actual guilds themselves. I've joined a few and was asked for money straight up. The most recent one told me I had to pay 3k each week - I don't even have 1k at the moment - so I left. I've met a lot of people in my travels, so we just create parties instead. That way, you're always with friends, you can control who comes and goes, and you won't get asked for gold every god damn week.

    those Guilds are trying to be orginized or the owner is trying to squeez out allot of gold for themsealths. But im my opinion that is a bad Guild. i can understand if they want some gold each week so the Guild can do stuff in cyrro or do events.
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    These are mostly trader guilds (they need the money for the public trader) or hardcore gamers who need the gold for their own purpose (which doesn't keep out the interest of the whole guild). Instead any fees we offer you free Psijic Ambrosia if you have the Perfect Roe, which is collectable even by yourself :)
  • RazielSR
    RazielSR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey I'm playing this game since beta, but I have a lot level chsar (level 32 that I wanna grind and powerlevel) Need a partner, someone interested?
    Unmai wrote: »
    Dracindo,

    I am a member of a friendly Ebonheart pact guild, we're not small (approx 150) members but we have many low level players.

    The website is http://orderofthemagnage.guildlaunch.com/ if you wish to take a look

    Is ok your guild for what I am looking for? Wayrest grinds, 2 people grind spots etc?

    Edited by RazielSR on August 9, 2015 8:25PM
  • remedios17
    remedios17
    ✭✭✭
    Unmai wrote: »
    Dracindo,

    I am a member of a friendly Ebonheart pact guild, we're not small (approx 150) members but we have many low level players.

    The website is http://orderofthemagnage.guildlaunch.com/ if you wish to take a look

    oh my! that's what a like to see, my officers at work! <3
    Guildmaster of the Order of the Magna Ge - social guild EP EU with 200+ members from all levels, all over the world, forming a nice relaxed, friendly - and a bit crazy - community - check us out at orderofthemagnage.guildlaunch.com or whisper me in game.
  • Velcada
    Velcada
    Soul Shriven
    Dracindo wrote: »
    Hello there,

    Like the title says, I am looking for some poeple to play with. Go on adventures, have a good time, help each other, ...
    I've been playing this game for about a week and it would be more fun if I'd have some friends.
    I tried inviting some friends from another game, but they either didn't like to pay for it or their computer couldn't handle ESOTU.

    When looking for a guild, I'd rather not end up in a big guild with all the powerfull players and little ole' me as the cheerleader in the background.
    I'd like to join a guild with other people who just started and with currently not alot of members (about 10 max.).

    And as for the info on my current account:
    I am an Argonian Nightblade who's level 20 on the Ebonheart Pact
    (explorer's pack allowed me to join other alliances, but Ebonheart FTW!)
    I also have Teamspeak.

    Thanks for reading and see you ingame :smiley:

    Hi Dracindo,
    I've started to play ESOTU only recently and have pretty much the same problem - my friends just won't play it. I am a DK Dunmer (EP) on L9 so far but I'd like to find some friends to play with or just chat or share tips from the game etc. It's also not easy to find a guild that isn't so demanding and doesn't require one to be online for nearly 24/7. Would you care to add me in the game? My userid is Velcada and my character's name is Suldreni Thelas.
  • Dracindo
    Dracindo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Velcada wrote: »
    Hi Dracindo,
    I've started to play ESOTU only recently and have pretty much the same problem - my friends just won't play it. I am a DK Dunmer (EP) on L9 so far but I'd like to find some friends to play with or just chat or share tips from the game etc. It's also not easy to find a guild that isn't so demanding and doesn't require one to be online for nearly 24/7. Would you care to add me in the game? My userid is Velcada and my character's name is Suldreni Thelas.
    Ok, I shall add you tonight (in about 7 hours when I get home).
    I'll have to tell you this topic wasn't made yesterday and I'm currently a Veteran Rank 2 NB Argonian.
    But it's always fun hanging around with new people, as well as new players.
    Edited by Dracindo on September 28, 2015 10:56AM
  • Velcada
    Velcada
    Soul Shriven
    Dracindo wrote: »
    Velcada wrote: »
    Hi Dracindo,
    I've started to play ESOTU only recently and have pretty much the same problem - my friends just won't play it. I am a DK Dunmer (EP) on L9 so far but I'd like to find some friends to play with or just chat or share tips from the game etc. It's also not easy to find a guild that isn't so demanding and doesn't require one to be online for nearly 24/7. Would you care to add me in the game? My userid is Velcada and my character's name is Suldreni Thelas.
    Ok, I shall add you tonight (in about 7 hours when I get home).
    I'll have to tell you this topic wasn't made yesterday and I'm currently a Veteran Rank 2 NB Argonian.
    But it's always fun hanging around with new people, as well as new players.

    Yeah, I thought so :D Thaks for the add anyway. And if you start a new character, you know who to look for :)
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey guys! Have you found your companions already? If not, let me remind you my offer about the WEB, a friendly team, mentioned above with URL to our thread.
Sign In or Register to comment.