The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

New to game, looking for friends or possible friendly guild.

shortycountry
shortycountry
Soul Shriven
Hey everyone,

I have been playing the game for a week or so now and enjoying it so far but think I would enjoy it even more with one or more friends to level up with. I'm currently lvl 13 Nord on the EU server but happy to re roll if someone wants to casually level up an alt. Would also like to look into doing pvp too.

Anyone out there in a similiar situation?

ShortyCountry

Meh...
  • Drakk89815
    Drakk89815
    ✭✭
    Hi Mate,

Are you a PC or console player, also your alliance would be helpful.

Xbox One - Drakk89815
  • shortycountry
    shortycountry
    Soul Shriven
    Ah yeah sorry, PC player with the Ebonheart Pact.
    Meh...
  • mrskinskull
    mrskinskull
    ✭✭✭✭
    Na server. EB pact. Ps4.

Message me and I can help you out.

I head a friendly guild
    And belong to a giant trading guild and a big PvP guild.

Plus we have a great theory crafter whose always got build advice.

Good luck either way.
  • demendred
    demendred
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good luck finding a good one.

All good Nords goto Sto'Vo'Kor.
  • pepperybrine
    pepperybrine
    ✭✭✭
    Aaah I like nords, if you are looking for some friends and a friendly guild. Add me!
    Character: Skjorff Chilheart, lvl 28
    Guild: The Eet-Team
    Server: PC-EU
    Alliance: EP

Ps: I would like to have you in my squad so we can slay some High Elves!
    Character: Skjorff Chilheart the WolflikeTankyswankyhulk, BLOOD FOR THE PACT
    Guild: The Eet-Team
    Pc Eu server
    Skooma is bad, and beer is bad also, so don't do drugs kids, they are bad, skooma is bad
  • remedios17
    remedios17
    ✭✭✭
    Hello! Check us out in-game or at our website at orderofthemagnage.guildlaunch.com!
    We are a helpful and chatty international guild, newbie-friendly, 95% Ebonheart Pact and we love nords! :P (okay dont quote me on that one, I am a nord and I love nords, but we have some strong khajiit and dunmer pride going on in guild haha)
    Edited by remedios17 on August 12, 2015 9:16AM
    Guildmaster of the Order of the Magna Ge - social guild EP EU with 200+ members from all levels, all over the world, forming a nice relaxed, friendly - and a bit crazy - community - check us out at orderofthemagnage.guildlaunch.com or whisper me in game.
  • Velcada
    Velcada
    Soul Shriven
    Hey everyone,

I have been playing the game for a week or so now and enjoying it so far but think I would enjoy it even more with one or more friends to level up with. I'm currently lvl 13 Nord on the EU server but happy to re roll if someone wants to casually level up an alt. Would also like to look into doing pvp too.

Anyone out there in a similiar situation?

ShortyCountry

Hey ShortyCountry,
    I've been playing ESOTU for just a week or so but I'm in exactly the same situation as you were - I'd love to find some friends to play or to share hints with (or even just for chatting) but I don't really know anyone; my friends simply won't play the game. I'm a DK Dunmer (EP) on L9 so far (yep, nothing much so far) but I'd love to find someone to level up with. Would you care to add me? My userid is Velcada and my character's name is Suldreni Thelas.
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi ShortyCountry! Our guild, the WEB is a friendly community of helpful players, with a wide-range interest in the content elements. We are present in the Imperial City as well as in all the playable zones and factions, with experienced team-players and individuals. We are organized in connection the "rogue-like" aspects of the game (this has been detailed in our thread here), with weekly thematic events. We have a quite stable trader for now, and some of our members are expert crafters. We can share our thoughts on our forum-site, and if needed, we are able to use voice communication also. We would be so glad, if you could join our team! :)
  • dennis95b16_ESO
    question: have you found your Guild yet ;)