The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Price for Psijic Ambrosia Recipe

suman
suman
Soul Shriven
I paid 160 000 for it :D is that a good price or bad? :3
  • bicketybam
    bicketybam
    ✭✭
    I am on XBOX and considering they sell a single fragment for 60k-100k, that is a great deal.
    Edited by bicketybam on September 26, 2015 1:41AM
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    suman wrote: »

You could probably buy all 7 fragments individually for less on PC, but close to that amount. It depends how many guild stores you check.
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    bicketybam wrote: »
    I am on XBOX and considering they sell a single fragment for 60k-100k, that is a great deal.

I got maybe 24k for fragments early on on PC, but they don't move at 24k anymore.

Seems like the fragment drops are less common in provisioning writs these days. I'm surprised the prices hasn't gone back up.
  • suman
    suman
    Soul Shriven
    DaveMoeDee wrote: »
    suman wrote: »

You could probably buy all 7 fragments individually for less on PC, but close to that amount. It depends how many guild stores you check.

I looked at about 20-25 guild stores, I only saw 3 recipes, 1 for 160 000, 1 for 180 000 and one for 185 000. lol
  • PainGod
    PainGod
    I saw 2 of them today 4 180,000 at a ebonheart trader, i believe it was Trails and Tribulation who had it on their guild trader.
  • PainGod
    PainGod
    Sorry in Belkarth for 165,000 at Nelvon. PS4
  • S_Schofield
    S_Schofield
    Soul Shriven
    I got mine from a trader In Belkarth for $145,000 but the problem I have now is that no one wants to buy the Psijic Ambrosia, have over 30 in the bank and cannot even sell 1 for 2500, oh well.
    They are costly to make as you cannot just go out and find the ingredients, I have done a lot of fishing.
    Edited by S_Schofield on September 28, 2015 11:27PM
  • Swindy
    Swindy
    ✭✭✭
    I got mine from a trader In Belkarth for $145,000 but the problem I have now is that no one wants to buy the Psijic Ambrosia, have over 30 in the bank and cannot even sell 1 for 2500, oh well.
    They are costly to make as you cannot just go out and find the ingredients, I have done a lot of fishing.
    Yes I'm failing to understand this very point...so thanks for raising it.

I've been selling Roe for 3-10k each, started low, raised the price as each sold within 30 minutes of list.
    Seen the recipe for sale for hundreds of thousands in a few places.
    Yet I'm seeing the potions on offer for 5k (or less in your case) with none selling.

I cannot understand the financials here...
    II Swindy II

Australian on Xbox NA (ex EU)
  • Makkir
    Makkir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On PC these don't sell for much