The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Always "unusually long" load times since update

Zombiesquidbily
Since the update, it takes forever to load between any scene change. Things like going to the Outlaw's place to fence stolen items is almost not worth it since it takes around 2min to go in and another 2min to leave. Changing zones is the same way. I don't mind a little load time, but this is ridiculous, especially since they were fine prior to the patch.
  • konuas
    konuas
    Soul Shriven
    Don't go anywhere near Rivenspire!! I have a character stuck there and have waited 10+ minutes before force quitting ESOTU, for a few days now.. Every zone seems to load after at least one "unusually long load time" pop-up. :s
  • Iraqi_Swat
    Yeah , this happend to me too , before the update everything was fine but now it takes very long time to load when traveling to different area ... i thought that only me got this problem cus i have friend which his loading time is still fine ... they should adress the problem and fix it ... it ruined the fast travel to me ...
  • Zombiesquidbily
    Rivenspire is awful! I am trying to do it since it is where my character gets the best exp for the time spent, plus it has the mats that I am looking for. It is waaaaay out of hand. I really hope that optimize whatever they changed with the patch.