Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Daggerfall Covenant - Ezy Ryders Recruiting

vedinc
vedinc
We are a small Guild (14 members) at present but looking to expand all the time, for dungeon runs and quests leading to taking keeps in cyrodiil, any gender, preferably over 18 (my ears can't cope with squeaky voices) anyone interested add me on psn: vedinc
Excuse me while I kiss the Sky
  • grantrytare
    If u guys are planing on or or are allready running organized dungeon runs and quests plz feel free to add me.
  • vedinc
    vedinc
    Alright aye, yeah we currently do dungeon runs and quests (or help even if we have done certain quests) working towards Cyrodiil, is your PSN name the same as your ESO forum name and I'll hit you up bud.
  • Visemere
    Visemere
    ✭✭
    vedinc wrote: »
    Alright aye, yeah we currently do dungeon runs and quests (or help even if we have done certain quests) working towards Cyrodiil, is your PSN name the same as your ESO forum name and I'll hit you up bud.

Level 50 VR3 Templar Tank - send me a request Visemere in game or Smelly_Ferrett psn (might not have the underscore)
    Visemere - VR16 Argonian Templar - PS4 EU Dagger Fall Covenant
  • vedinc
    vedinc
    We are 30 strong casual guild now, looking to increase numbers to 50 to open a Guild Store, At the moment we have a Bank which is available for anyone in the Guild to use and Tabard to purchase, also Werewolf bites are available for Free if required (might be a little wait) hope to see you on the Battlefield
  • Bleakraven
    Bleakraven
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are you looking to eventually do endgame (veteran) dungeons/raids? I am looking for a casual dungeoning/raiding guild.
  • vedinc
    vedinc
    Yes Mate we currently have 45 members, 3 on veteran lvl and, the rest between lvl 4 - 48 if your interested add me on psn : vedinc and i ll invite you to the guild
  • vedinc
    vedinc
    Guild store now open with Guild Trader to follow.... depending how the bidding war goes
  • B0kb1er
    B0kb1er
    Me and 2 friends looking for a guild that is active running dungeon on vet mode.
    Will be great if we can join.

Psn:b0kb1er
  • ellpo
    ellpo
    I wold like to join guild !
    Sorcer vet 5

PSN : ELLPO
  • vedinc
    vedinc
    B0kb1er wrote: »
    Me and 2 friends looking for a guild that is active running dungeon on vet mode.
    Will be great if we can join.

Psn:b0kb1er
    ellpo wrote: »
    I wold like to join guild !
    Sorcer vet 5

PSN : ELLPO

Kool i'll add you tomorrow we've also started doing pvp so would be a great help if you are up for that aswell add me on psn : vedinc
  • fatboygamer
    Hey guys, im currently lvl 15 DK, mainly looking towards end game content and IMP city DLC, do you run end game content or trials yet? Are you still recruiting?
  • vedinc
    vedinc
    Hey guys, im currently lvl 15 DK, mainly looking towards end game content and IMP city DLC, do you run end game content or trials yet? Are you still recruiting?

yeah we are all aiming for endgame content, undaunted runs, PvP and looking forward to the new DLC add me on psn: vedinc
  • Dragon Heir ZA
    Hey guys, I would love to join too. Alias is Weapon_Ash
  • vedinc
    vedinc
    I ll get someone to add you shortly
  • vedinc
    vedinc
    Need people for dungeon runs and pvp interested join now.... Ezy Ryders need you
    add psn: vedinc
  • vedinc
    vedinc
    Ezy Ryders Guild needs you .........>
  • vedinc
    vedinc
    IC has arrived Ezy Ryders looking to add members for some PvP interested add me on Psn: vedinc
  • jollen-93
    jollen-93
    Soul Shriven
    Hey,
    PSN: Jollen-93
  • vedinc
    vedinc
    kool I ll add you tonight or tomorrow
  • Lord_Spiral
    Lord_Spiral
    Soul Shriven
    I'm interested. Currently a level 16 Wood Elf Nightblade. PSN: LordSpiral.
  • vedinc
    vedinc
    Invited bud