Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Emperor's Regalia Questions

Azurephoenix999
Azurephoenix999
✭✭✭✭✭
Can we wear it outside of Cyrodiil?
Do former emperor's get to keep it?
Does it have the same golden glow it has when you are wearing it in the final story mission?
Guildmaster of Spectral Liberty - Xbox One - European Megaserver
  • Garion
    Garion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can't wear it outside of Cyrodiil. You can't wear it after losing emperorship (you can apply it in the collections window but no one will see it). It does not have the same glow.

Mine also had an eye patch... It was ugly!
    Lastobeth - VR16 Sorc - PvP Rank 41 (AD)
    Lastoblyat - VR16 Templar - PvP Rank 14 (AD)
    Ninja Pete - VR16 NB - PvP Rank 10 (AD)
    Labo the Banana Slayer - VR14 Sorc - PvP Rank 12 (EP)

Member of Banana Squad | Officer of Arena
  • Azurephoenix999
    Azurephoenix999
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Garion wrote: »
    You can't wear it outside of Cyrodiil. You can't wear it after losing emperorship (you can apply it in the collections window but no one will see it). It does not have the same glow.

Mine also had an eye patch... It was ugly!

In that case I'd like to make the following suggestions to the devs.

1. You should be able to wear it outside of Cyrodiil - You earned it, you should be able to show it off.
    2. Former Emperors should still be able to wear it - Same reason as #1, they could be distinguished from Current Emperors using the method described in #3.
    3. Current Emperors should get the golden glow around their armor - This will distinguish them from Former Emperors and would essentially "complete" the look.
    4. Eye patches should be strictly optional.
    Edited by Azurephoenix999 on July 2, 2015 3:58PM
    Guildmaster of Spectral Liberty - Xbox One - European Megaserver
  • iTzStevey
    iTzStevey
    ✭✭✭
    Can't wear it outisde of Cyrodiil, can't wear it when you become former emporer and they're removing the former emporer buffs. So...when that happens there will literally be ZERO point in even having the emporer system in the first place...
    kinda pointless playing pvp aswell unless it's something that won't bore you after a while, which for me it does. Zenimax at their fimest it seems, instead of fixing something properly they just remove it. One of the laziest dev teams i have ever seen. Which is a shame because the game has a lot of potential.
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    iTzStevey wrote: »
    Can't wear it outisde of Cyrodiil, can't wear it when you become former emporer and they're removing the former emporer buffs. So...when that happens there will literally be ZERO point in even having the emporer system in the first place...
    Except for you know, actually being the current emperor on a campaign. Instead of farming the bonus, and then leaving for the the next person to get their turn.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • sagent64
    sagent64
    ✭✭
    theres nothing wrong leaving for the next person to get their turn .. its your ally honeslty once i became emperor and get dethroned i let the #2 take #1 lead from me because he might do better than me .. and yea he did better than me he reign emperor for almost 2 day and captured all the scrolls from both enemy faction ..me less than 9 hours only and only captured one scroll
  • Xeven
    Xeven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Former emperors can now in fact wear the costume outside of cyro and inside. It was changed when they removed our former emperor buffs.