The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Glass motif

Pugnado
Pugnado
How much does the glass motif go for? I bought it without checking how it looks in light and I dislike it so want to sell it can anyone tell me a reasonable price to sell it at
  • Forsakiin
    Forsakiin
    ✭✭✭
    Wait a minute, if you've consumed the motif already then how are you going to sell it? Unless you mean you bought it from the crown store then before consuming it you went a looked at pictures of it online? I would honestly just consume it if you spent that amount of real money to get it. You'd probably be looking in the 800k-1mill gold region considering how much the fragments are going for (although this might be cheaper now the full motif is available for everyone in the crown store). An amount like this is nowhere near the worth of $50 considering how little things there is to buy with gold in the game.
  • Pugnado
    Pugnado
    Yeah I haven't consumed it yet and well I pay for a lot of things with gold as I'm lazy, but doubt I'd get a mill
  • Gerardopg
    Gerardopg
    ✭✭✭
    You cannot sell a crown store item
  • Pugnado
    Pugnado
    Oh really? Sucks thanks pal dunno how I never knew this