The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Casual small guild looking for members

Teenymcweeny
Teenymcweeny
Soul Shriven
Hi,

I am always put off by the enormous guilds in MMOs as I am more of a casual player. So my friend Brophers and I have set up a guild for players like us. No obligations to be online all the time or participate in group activities if you don't want to. But if you do want some company we'll be there for you.

We are based in the Ebonheart pact and are level 20-25. All are welcome. We would be happy to support any new players that want to be shown the ropes.

So, if you are looking for a friendly, no-pressure guild, send me a message and we can get adventuring!

Teeny
  • paupal
    paupal
    Soul Shriven
    I'd very much like to join a small, casual guild. I'm still very new to this game, currently level 12, and I'd appreciate it if somebody took the time to show me around and perhaps walk me through some of the main parts of the game, such as dungeons, PvP, etc.

I'm playing a Dunmer Dragonknight, and my ingame name is Irarsu Drorhen.
  • Velcada
    Velcada
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,

I am always put off by the enormous guilds in MMOs as I am more of a casual player. So my friend Brophers and I have set up a guild for players like us. No obligations to be online all the time or participate in group activities if you don't want to. But if you do want some company we'll be there for you.

We are based in the Ebonheart pact and are level 20-25. All are welcome. We would be happy to support any new players that want to be shown the ropes.

So, if you are looking for a friendly, no-pressure guild, send me a message and we can get adventuring!

Teeny

Hi, I'd love to join a small guild without any obligations or pressure put on players. I've only just started playing - Dunmer DK, level 9, EP - but I've already found out that I can't manage to do some quests on my own. I'd be really happy if somebody "showed me the ropes" :) Do you still accept new members? If so, I'd like to join and finally be able to play with other people . My character's name is Suldreni Thelas.
  • OldJackBurton
    Hello, I realize this thread is nearly a year old, but I'd love an invite if you're still recruiting - PSN: "OldJa3kBurton"
  • Kukesh
    Kukesh
    ✭✭✭
    We are not a small Guild, but we sure are a relaxed casual Guild and there are no obligations what so ever :)
    So it's not about the size of a Guild, it's just about the members and the ppl that are running the Guild IMHO.