Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Guild Bank Items Missing

Demon_Knight
Our guild bank shows 450 out of 500 items, however, less than 100 items are available to be withdrawn from the guild bank. Where are the other 300+ items??
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Our guild bank shows 450 out of 500 items, however, less than 100 items are available to be withdrawn from the guild bank. Where are the other 300+ items??

At a guess? Your guildies are storing items bound to them in the bank. Only them and the guild leader can see them.
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • Demon_Knight
    I am the guild leader. The items should be there but they are not.
  • Demon_Knight
    You cannot store bound items in the guild bank either.. at least pre-patch.
  • RabidHellBunny
    It's been doing this since the IC update, if you can access the bank, half the time it only shows you are portion of what's in there. It's broken.
    Guild Master for Knights of the Blade - XB1, EU Guild.
  • dantheman1972
    All items are truly there, this is part of the guild bank bug introduced with IC.

A work around I have found is to log out and login again. Thus grants you ONE SHOT to access the guild bank in question, deposits and withdrawals. You might even have to drop guilds to make sure this guild is the FIRST in your list. After doing this, I never have problems with my first guild bank access after login.subsequent attempts on same login session show either no items or a fraction of what is there.

It's still an arse pain and the biggest problem with ESO arm imo.
  • Demon_Knight
    Thanks for the info guys