Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

The Brotherhood of Metal (All Welcome to Join)

Ragenarokkr
So as not to clutter the thread I have placed all the basic information onto images. Click/tap on "show" beside "Spoiler:" to reveal the images. Anyways thank you for stopping by and hope you find these images informative.
  • Message For You:
    aovtye.png
  • About The Guild:
    2itn96u.png
  • Contact Information:
    1z3mb1h.png
Guild Master of The Brotherhood of Metal
  • Ragenarokkr
    News:
    • Guild website is up: http://the-brotherhood-of-metal.webs.com/
    • Guild Tarbards and Guild Bank are also available.
    • Members get free handcrafted armour and weapons personally made by I, the guild master, as per request.
    • Werewolf and Vampire bites hopefully will be available soon.
    • Tavern/Inn nights are Fridays and Saturdays 11pm Eastern Standard Time at the Sober Nord Tavern, Windhelm, Eastmarch, Ebonheart Pact Territory.
    Edited by Ragenarokkr on June 24, 2015 5:14PM
  • Ragenarokkr
    Lycanthropy and Vampirism are offered officially to all. Guild members are freely given priority for both but no one will be charged for these. So joining will decrease wait time for either.
    Edited by Ragenarokkr on July 20, 2015 2:58AM
  • Ragenarokkr
    We will have the in-game guild store up soon and we currently have our online guild store up for business. If you wish to sell in either store please join the guild. The online store utilizes social media to arrange sales and to take custom orders to make then sell. The link is provided to members and potential buyers.
    Edited by Ragenarokkr on September 27, 2015 8:56PM
  • Heathenpride
    Heathenpride
    ✭✭✭
    Well this looks like something I can sink my teeth into!

OP, I am maxed on guilds and am going to struggle to let one go but please can you send me a FR on PSN and I will see what I can do when I get home later today \m/

PSN: Heathenpride
    Looking for a good NA PS4 guild that offers a bit of everything? New to the game and lost? Need some guidance and help?
    Look no further, Ebonheart Guild of Shadow has been here since launch and we got you!
    PSN message Heathenpride for an invite.
  • Ragenarokkr
    Friend request sent dude and worse case scenario until room can be made you can hang with us and/or join us on quests/pvp/dungeons \m/
  • Heathenpride
    Heathenpride
    ✭✭✭
    Good stuff mate cheers!
    Looking for a good NA PS4 guild that offers a bit of everything? New to the game and lost? Need some guidance and help?
    Look no further, Ebonheart Guild of Shadow has been here since launch and we got you!
    PSN message Heathenpride for an invite.
  • Ragenarokkr
    Notice:

We officially have a guild store up as well as our online store. We are still recruiting as well. If you're wondering where this guild is going here is overall plan: We grow in numbers, we perfect our crafts, we sell wares we make (to fund the guild and its members), we will have brutal dungeon dives with our gear we crafted and we then will train (formations, combat skills, tactics, etc) for PvP. After training we will go to the starting area for PvP, we will break into several units each with specific tasks, an inspiring speech will follow, we shall plan then mobilize, we shall paint Cyrodiil in red and mosh through the imperial city with the ferocity of a perfect storm. We are a battle and crafting guild, what better way to express that than to use the very items each of us have crafted in glorious battle?!