Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vampire looking for a helpful guild

HisShadowX
HisShadowX
✭✭✭
Any helpful social guilds out there that are active I left for a month and all my guilds became desolate. If there is a vampire guils out there that would be great my psn is HISSHADOWX
Edited by HisShadowX on September 27, 2015 4:08PM
  • dfcjester
    dfcjester
    What alliance?
  • HisShadowX
    HisShadowX
    ✭✭✭
    Ebonheart Pact excuse me should of stated that
  • BigDSoulReaper
    Hello! I am the Guild Master of Immortal Kings and i would like to invite you to our guild! we are an Ebonheart Pact Guild. We have over 180 members and are always looking for dedicated players. we are a multinational multiplatform community with our own forum so we can communicate even when not on or gaming consoles. to give you a little info, when you join you will be a squire for a week. As a squire you will be able to donate into our guild bank but wont be able to withdraw till you are a knight. we have daily scheduled events but none are mandatory as we are a mixture of hardcore and casual gamers. all our members are 18+. if this sounds like something you would be interested in check out our website immortalkingz.com and sign up and you will be responded to within 24hrs. i will let you know we use ”Line” app to communicate.
    Immortal Kings GuildMaster
    immortalkingz.com
    There are greats, there are legends, then there are Immortals!