Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What to do after defeating the worm cult in ebonheart pact story line

chunkyboy
chunkyboy
Soul Shriven
Hi guys. Iv been stuck for a few days now. I'm playing my wood elf on ebonheart story line and I don't know where to go. I have completed the game doing the dominion story line earlier ( I am vet lvl 3) and this is my second time I am playing this char. I have defeated the worm cult in the rift and there is no quest indicator on where I need to go. The king told me to go to mournhold and speak to vanus galendor ( think that's how you spell it) but I can't find him. Iv googled it and it says I need to speak to thrush to get the quest but can't find him either. When I finished the worm cult missions I didn't pick up the axe shard quest and killed the giant the long and hard way. Has this got anything to do with why I am having this problem? Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm.. Vanus Galarion was in the Mage's Guild? I think.

But you also need to complete both Fighters and Mages Guilds storylines to unlock it, again, if I remember right.

I DONT remember a Thrush.

Wait, lets back up. Pretty sure you need to do the undead giant quest LINE to crown the king to finish the "make all the EP guys allies" to progress.
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • Artfuldodger
    Artfuldodger
    ✭✭✭
    Mages guild in Mournhold
    Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
    -Johnny Depp
  • chunkyboy
    chunkyboy
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks for the reply guys. I have killed the undead giant and have crowned the king in the earlier mission.

I havnt done any one the mages guild or fighters guild missions as I havnt come across them yet but will be back in game soon so will check and let you know. Anyone know where the first mission is for those?

Thanks again. I appreciate the help
  • Artfuldodger
    Artfuldodger
    ✭✭✭
    Doing them is a must if not for anything other than the xp in that class. Going into any of the guilds you should see some one who will give you quests.
    Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
    -Johnny Depp
  • chunkyboy
    chunkyboy
    Soul Shriven
    At the moment I am trying to find hellan of the fighters guild in devons watch to join but she is not in the guild. Millenith is out side, frikkhikd is just in the door and neyna the arms man with varam practising downstairs but no hilan. I have also tried joining the mages guild. I talked to rudrasa and she accepted me to the guild but no quest markers to show where I am meant to go. Starting to think I have a bug as I have item not showing in inventory but are in the upgrade section at workstation :-\
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok..

Do a K (or whatever it is on your system to open your skills.) . Under Guilds, do you have Fighter's Guild and/or Mage's Guild skill trees? If so, you already joined....

Next do a J or open your active quests in the Guild section.. the quests appear based off your level, usually on levels ending in 5. If you have above but nothing in the quest journal, start visiting the appropriate guild in each large city (Davons, Mournhold, Stormhold, Windhelm and Rifetn. Keep your eye out for a page running up to you to tell you to see someone.
    Edited by Darlgon on September 26, 2015 9:12PM
  • BullNetch
    BullNetch
    ✭✭✭
    chunkyboy wrote: »
    At the moment I am trying to find hellan of the fighters guild in devons watch to join but she is not in the guild. Millenith is out side, frikkhikd is just in the door and neyna the arms man with varam practising downstairs but no hilan. I have also tried joining the mages guild. I talked to rudrasa and she accepted me to the guild but no quest markers to show where I am meant to go. Starting to think I have a bug as I have item not showing in inventory but are in the upgrade section at workstation :-\

Have you completed Cadwell's Silver? Does your quest log say it's complete?

If you're done, just say screw it and go speak to Cadwell at the Harborage in Auridon.

You're not gonna redo Coldharbour for the EP.
    Edited by BullNetch on September 27, 2015 1:54AM
  • chunkyboy
    chunkyboy
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks again everyone for the replies. I have been to all the guild halls looking for quests but no one has any to offer.
    I have checked in my quest journal but do not have anything in there
    I am a member of the guilds as I have the skill tree there in the skills section.it has been there since my first roll through on this char doing the dominion story line.
    I have caldwells silver quest active in my quest log
    Do you get so far doing the guild quests before the story cross over from previous roll through?
    Maybe I should ask a GM to have a look and see if they can help?
    Thanks again guys
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sigh.. just realized I mis-read what you wrote. You are a DC char, so your guild halls would be in your home area where you leveled 1-45 (Daggerfall, Wayrest, Shornhelm, Sentinel and Evermore) I thought you said you were on your second char, which was an EP char.

That said, if you went through those, click the Support button at the top and send in a ticket. HOPEFULLY they can help you. If they send you a form letter with stuff not related to your problem, reply back to that email and tell them. The second email hopefully will be more helpful.
  • Artfuldodger
    Artfuldodger
    ✭✭✭
    I was slightly confused as well. You can only do the Cadwell's quests and smaller quests found around the map if your from another faction. You can only do Mage quests in the area you first started.
    -Johnny Depp
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not sure if this even applies, but I'm having a hard time following what exactly you have and haven't done on the character you are playing. But just to clarify, you can only do the Mage's Guild, Fighter's Guild, Main Story (Prophet Storyline), and Coldharbor quests once per character. If you did these things in your faction's leveling zones, you do not do them again when you do Cadwell's Silver.

If you haven't done the Mage's Guild and Fighter's Guild quests on the character you are currently playing, you should be able to pick them up in the respective guild halls in your faction's leveling zones (i.e. the Level 1-45 areas).
  • chunkyboy
    chunkyboy
    Soul Shriven
    Ah I see. Yea iv done all the quests I can do then. I thought I could do cold harbour quests again. Thanks guys for the help. Really appreciate your time. Yea I'm pretty bad at explaining things lol sorry.