The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Where the hell are the DC at? [PC NA]

Carde
Carde
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Are they mustering up in any campaign right now and actually doing alright?
Member of the Psijic Order PTS Group
  • Cinnamon_Spider
    Cinnamon_Spider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's what I'd like to know. Currently dealing with an all red map in Chillrend, so probably going to need to move somewhere else when the week is over.
    Cinn #SorcLivesMatter
    Exquisite Bedlam - Sorcerer AD rank 34
    Cinnamonspiderdreams - Sorcerer EP rank 24
    Synaris Astarte - Templar DC rank 24
    Cinnamon Spider - Nightblade AD

Youtube - Cinnamon_Spider
  • Carde
    Carde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That's what I'd like to know. Currently dealing with an all red map in Chillrend, so probably going to need to move somewhere else when the week is over.

Seems like its red or gold no matter where you go.
  • Rev Rielle
    Rev Rielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Carde wrote: »

Seems like its red or gold no matter where you go.

We're just lulling them into a false confidence. Or a justified confidence... either way. Probably the latter.
    If you can be anything, be kind.
  • RDMyers65b14_ESO
    RDMyers65b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most people are in IC.
  • Dkill
    Dkill
    ✭✭✭
    Come to IC we will give you the welcome package at the entrance..
    BLUE IS THE ONLY WAY OF LIFE
    Illiana VR16 Red Guard Night Blade DC
    Kinkanon VR16 Breton Sorc DC
    Buquenke VR16 Imperial Templar DC
  • Carde
    Carde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Most people are in IC.

That isn't stopping the other two factions from having campaigns. I know we've been outnumbered since launch but do we really not have a single one right now?
  • CN_Daniel
    CN_Daniel
    ✭✭✭✭
    We have finished our grind. We are ready. We tested the waters last night. Expect us back in full force tonight.

the

hate

mail

is

real
  • CN_Daniel
    CN_Daniel
    ✭✭✭✭
    AZURA

The home of DC.
  • Kupoking
    Kupoking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most likely playing their EP toons.
  • Huckdabuck
    Huckdabuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most likely playing their EP toons.

Or still grinding out their gear in IC.
    Texashighelf - VR16 Sorcerer EP NA - FILTHY BARBARIAN
    Texasimperial - VR16 Dragonknight EP NA - How do you like your DK?
    Texas'Imperial - VR16 Dragonknight DC NA - How do you like your DK?
    Texas-Imperial - VR16 Templar DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    Texas Highelf - VR16 Sorcerer DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    Texas Imperial - VR16 Nightblade DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    It's a very grey area.
  • Rebeccas04nub18_ESO
    I play Azura on PC, DC. The most we've had in the last 2 weeks is 1/3 of the map, but usually it's less than that. EP has the numbers for some reason. My EP character on Trueflame can wander unopposed all over the map. I guess PVP doesn't appeal to many DC.
    Wicked Felina/ Khajiit NB DC
  • MountainHound
    MountainHound
    ✭✭✭✭
    DC will and always has been "under popped". My friend list consisting of PVPers has shown the same numbers before IC and after IC so they're still playing, just not in Cyrodiil yet due to grinding.

When the forces of CN, AK, HOD, Chimera pulled together on Azura we won the last 3/4 campaigns? Now all of those guilds are split farming for gear and will probably be another couple of weeks before any real competition emerges to face AD/EP. We also have the farm spots for making Gold so zee PVEs are stealing our precious pop space!

Playing DC is always like playing on expert mode, WHOOP
  • tennotsukai87
    tennotsukai87
    ✭✭
    I feel like they all went to Skull of Corruption. Seriously though, I entered my largest party today in Azura IC for DC, and there were still too many red and yellow. The sewers seem to be always empty as well. Hmm...
  • Kupoking
    Kupoking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DC the employed?
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just not enough DC to go around, at all hours. EP took Chill right away, and for some reason refused to touch Had. This has allowed AD to start capping the entire map and holding it longer during the off hours. Any DC push on Had lasts a few hours before it is all capped back.

The gated campaign is the same I hear, but for AD and EP. DC holds very little ground there and therefore even less reason to go there while IC is the shinny new addition. I think the biggest push for open access campaigns of the forums came from DC players. Of course EP capped the map of Axe in the first hours, which destroys any lure for DC players to go there, and will ultimately kill the potential for more gated campaigns in the future.

AS is likely going to become the DC home again, (no idea how True is). I'd be there now if adding Axe hadn't canceled my swap for some reason. DC needs to cram into a single campaign to even be competitive let alone hold a "buff" campaign these days. Just the way things are.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • Carde
    Carde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Seems like most of the population didn't want 3 way warfare at all. I really expected somewhere about 6 months after launch that more people would slip off of red/yellow to join blue just to get an underdog fight, but maybe the game doesn't facilitate that or something? Oh well.
  • BigTone
    BigTone
    ✭✭✭✭
    DC will and always has been "under popped". My friend list consisting of PVPers has shown the same numbers before IC and after IC so they're still playing, just not in Cyrodiil yet due to grinding.

When the forces of CN, AK, HOD, Chimera pulled together on Azura we won the last 3/4 campaigns? Now all of those guilds are split farming for gear and will probably be another couple of weeks before any real competition emerges to face AD/EP. We also have the farm spots for making Gold so zee PVEs are stealing our precious pop space!

Playing DC is always like playing on expert mode, WHOOP

Truth
    Big'Tone-V16 DC Sorc AR31
    Sneaky'Tone-V16 DC NB AR22
    Holy'Tone-V12 DC Temp
    Chunky'Tone-33 DC DK (BWB beast)

Worst NB NA
    Roll dodging magicka sorc

"Do you know why they call him Big'Tone?"
  • RDMyers65b14_ESO
    RDMyers65b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But these days, it feels like none of the other guilds are running but on super rare occasions for the DC. It is usually just one guild running with less than 12 people against the wall of EP. There have been days when I have gone to the IC just so I don't have to watch the EP take everything. It is pointless for a group of five people to try to fight against the 40+ EP zerg. After an hour or two, everyone has other things to do than the game because it is no fun to be rolled over time and time again.