The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Clannfear or twilight?

Chieve
Chieve
✭✭✭
Wish I could keep both on my bar, but unfortunately I can only one...which is best according to which situation?
Please vote in the console text chat thread so ZoS can see how many people want text chat

...and dueling in the dueling thread but personally I want text chat first...
  • Pyro117
    Pyro117
    ✭✭
    Depends on what you want. I use the clanfear over the twillight because the clanfear tries to get enemy aggro to itself and tank them for you. That is the only reason why I use the clanfear.

• ShadowMage
    ShadowMage
    ✭✭✭
    I use the twilight for the heal. Like Pyro said, it depends on your build and what you want to use them for.
    PC / NA
    Thenathra - Khajiit Stormblade (Sorcerer - Dual-wield Swords/Lightning Staff)

Several alts I've created, but haven't leveled much yet:
    Norryne - Dunmer Paladin (Templar - Two-hand Hammer/One-hand Hammer & Shield)
    Demerwei - Argonian Shadowscale (Nightblade - Dual-wield Axes/Dual-wield Daggers)
    Gohrnag - Orc Elementalist (Dragon Knight - Frost Staff/Lightning Staff)
    Kerasha - Redguard Mystic (Templar - Flame Staff/Restoration Staff)
    Alawael - Bosmer Assassin (Nightblade - Bow/Two-hand Battleaxe)
    Hjerlm the Quiet - Nord Dragonguard (Dragon Knight - One-hand Sword & Shield/Two-hand Greatsword)
  • Artfuldodger
    Artfuldodger
    ✭✭✭
    Just to go along with the above it does depend on build. As a Sorc I chose the Twilight for healing and magica regen.
    Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
    -Johnny Depp
  • Thelon
    Thelon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Clannfear for soloing. Twilight for damage while grouped.
  • Mandrel8
    Mandrel8
    ✭✭✭
    Ground the twilights. Fed up with being wing slapped. And they don't have good personal hygeine.