The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Made some basic previews of light glass armor dyes.

dsalter
dsalter
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
couldn't find any dye images so made my own, hope they help others consider their purchase :)

Classic Glass...kinda
Screenshot_20150927_161803_zpsdesfupzh.png

Default VR15 RARE
Screenshot_20150927_161329_zpskit3ozue.png

Screenshot_20150927_161350_zpsaijccy11.png

Screenshot_20150927_161405_zpsx9kk3wpj.png

Screenshot_20150927_161413_zpsnpuawogl.png

Screenshot_20150927_161420_zpstasrcgeh.png

Screenshot_20150927_161444_zpsiwysycdv.png

Screenshot_20150927_161450_zpswl2vzngc.png

6 of the others were randomized colours :)
Edited by dsalter on September 27, 2015 3:53PM
PLEASE REPLY TO ME WITH @dsalter otherwise i'm likely to miss the reply if its not my own thread

EU - [Arch Mage Dave] Altmer Sorcerer
Fight back at the crates and boxes, together we can change things.

• dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ok someone was kind enough to let me hold their glass robe and hood to experiment with the dye and i must admit it really looks nice, some comours come out very shiny even in the ic sewer, tho it dislikes the colours white, black and purple. but it REALLY looks best with colours like gold, green, red, and anything with a special shine
    PLEASE REPLY TO ME WITH @dsalter otherwise i'm likely to miss the reply if its not my own thread

• Lightninvash
    Lightninvash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    no pics?
  • dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    no pics?

not yet, still getting around to making a light armor set, currently enchanting my new glass daggers for my stam sorc set :)

• Auricle
    Auricle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I too would love to see what the light armor looks like in Glass style, if anyone would be so kind.
  • Lightninvash
    Lightninvash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dsalter wrote: »
    no pics?

not yet, still getting around to making a light armor set, currently enchanting my new glass daggers for my stam sorc set :)

I figured when u said that someone let u hold on it you would have taken a pic or 2 to show off the awesomeness if it is indeed awesome haha that's all
  • dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    no pics?

I figured when u said that someone let u hold on it you would have taken a pic or 2 to show off the awesomeness if it is indeed awesome haha that's all

nah it wasn't a full set so didnt wanna give a false impression, but i'm making my healing set tonight so in afew hours i'll have at least a full set of glass robes and i'll toy around and show off afew good and bad colour mixes so theres a rough idea :)

• Lightninvash
    Lightninvash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    no pics?

nah it wasn't a full set so didnt wanna give a false impression, but i'm making my healing set tonight so in afew hours i'll have at least a full set of glass robes and i'll toy around and show off afew good and bad colour mixes so theres a rough idea :)

ahh I see now haha
  • Paazhahdrimaak
    Paazhahdrimaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If no one has picture can some one recommend a good green dye for it. ??:)
  • dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    sorry for the delay, sliced my hand the same night i planned to craft so was out of action for alittle, but i'm back on now, got 7/8 of my set done, just gotta make a belt and i'll start dying it, went with a jerkin so i can show off the set more but i do have a damage based robe i can give 2-3 examples of.

would it be possible for someone to explain how to upload images onto this site while i'm doing my thing? i use photobucket if that helps

• dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    IMAGES ARE UP!

@Lightninvash @Paazhahdrimaak @Auricle

sorry for no robe, for some reason those pictures didnt save :(
    Edited by dsalter on September 27, 2015 3:51PM

• Teflondon75
    Teflondon75
    ✭✭
    haha, Not bad. But thanks for the pics and time! I will definitely not be buying that from the crown store unless the med/heavy look a little more unique/special.
  • dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    haha, Not bad. But thanks for the pics and time! I will definitely not be buying that from the crown store unless the med/heavy look a little more unique/special.

i'd happly do a heavy and medium set but i'm out of mala's till saturday's payday :(

but from the look of heavy, that most resembles old style glass than the other two
    Edited by dsalter on September 27, 2015 6:30PM

• Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    from the look of heavy, that most resembles old style glass than the other two

Well that makes sense since we've never seen anything except a heavy style armor before. Glad to have the pics, though. Don't know if they are light jerkin or medium, but in either case they don't look good enough to grind long hours for.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ourorboros wrote: »

Well that makes sense since we've never seen anything except a heavy style armor before. Glad to have the pics, though. Don't know if they are light jerkin or medium, but in either case they don't look good enough to grind long hours for.

these are light armor, i did say at the top :)

• Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Doh!! Musta had a Homer moment. Appreciate the pics, though. I wonder if light Xivkyn looks any better? :)
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Doh!! Musta had a Homer moment. Appreciate the pics, though. I wonder if light Xivkyn looks any better? :)

that unfortunaly i cannot answer but medium xiv gloves go really well with the shield breaker chest, shoulders, legs feed and belt :)

• Firerock2
    Firerock2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    couldn't find any dye images so made my own, hope they help others consider their purchase :)

Classic Glass...kinda
    Screenshot_20150927_161803_zpsdesfupzh.png

Default VR15 RARE
    Screenshot_20150927_161329_zpskit3ozue.png

Screenshot_20150927_161350_zpsaijccy11.png

Screenshot_20150927_161405_zpsx9kk3wpj.png

Screenshot_20150927_161413_zpsnpuawogl.png

Screenshot_20150927_161420_zpstasrcgeh.png

Screenshot_20150927_161444_zpsiwysycdv.png

Screenshot_20150927_161450_zpswl2vzngc.png

6 of the others were randomized colours :)

Wait are these the glass armor light shoulders? If they are then wtf happened to the concept art. The light armor looked so good but now there is a napkin instead of pauldrons!?

Look at the concept art of the light armour shoulder piece:
    glass-armor.jpg

Now I have to rethink my upcoming set pieces :(

Thanks for this though
    Edited by Firerock2 on September 27, 2015 11:14PM
  • dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Firerock2 wrote: »
    Wait are these the glass armor light shoulders? If they are then wtf happened to the concept art. The light armor looked so good but now there is a napkin instead of pauldrons!?

Look at the concept art of the light armour shoulder piece:
    glass-armor.jpg

Now I have to rethink my upcoming set pieces :(

Thanks for this though

i was pretty gutted they didnt go for the morrowind style for medium, oblivion for light and skyrim for heavy, but dreams are dreams i guess