Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Where do i deliver this enchantment writ?

Dekkameron
Dekkameron
✭✭✭✭✭
Hullo, i have completed a enchanter writ for VR3-5 stuff and i cannot for the life of me find where i have to deliver it.

The direction say "Mages guild locus" where ever that is supposed to be. I was sure i remember delivering it to Craglorn, but nope not there. I tried both Riften and Eastmarch too with no luck. The quest pointer forever seems to point somewhere else.

Please please help me! it's driving me crazy!

Why can't they just say the location.....

Oh i'm Aldmeri Dominion..
Edited by Dekkameron on February 9, 2015 7:19AM
- Veteran Combat Librarian -
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It should be somewhere in/around a zone that you would naturally play in while being VR3-5 yourself. Sorry i don't know where exactly, all my writs i completed were either min or max level.
  • Dekkameron
    Dekkameron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So VR3-5 would be Shadowfen > Eastmarch > The Rift (alas i have tried all three of those places)
  • Dekkameron
    Dekkameron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So VR3-5 would be Shadowfen > Eastmarch > The Rift (alas i have tried all three of those places)

Where ever i go, the question pointer for it points at the Wagon for Belkarth. Yet i go to Belkarth (multiple times now searching) to the drop off location and i cant do anything and the quest pointer is pointing outside away from Belkarth.

Fefp2os.png

LcpxTZo.png

cxZgGT0.png
  • Dekkameron
    Dekkameron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No-one knows? this is infuriating! :(
  • Dekkameron
    Dekkameron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still wondering...
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dekkameron wrote: »
    Hullo, i have completed a enchanter writ for VR3-5 stuff and i cannot for the life of me find where i have to deliver it.

The direction say "Mages guild locus" where ever that is supposed to be. I was sure i remember delivering it to Craglorn, but nope not there. I tried both Riften and Eastmarch too with no luck. The quest pointer forever seems to point somewhere else.

Daft question, have you tried Coldharbour, at the mages guild there?
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule
  • Dekkameron
    Dekkameron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dekkameron wrote: »

Daft question, have you tried Coldharbour, at the mages guild there?

AhA!

Whilst not at the mages guild, it was in Coldharbour near the stables!

AcKRNwu.png
  • ThePonzzz
    ThePonzzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad you figured it out. I had the same issue, so I was coming here to help out. I had to literally stare at all the EP maps for like 10 minutes to finally find it.

The enchanting surveys there are pretty nice though. Hopefully you get a bunch. Once you move to the next level group, you'll be in Craglorn, and as of right now, the only enchanting survey that drops is by a group of VR11 wasps.
  • curlyqloub14_ESO
    curlyqloub14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    The turn-in location for any crafting writ is based on the level of the craft skill, not the level of your character. So, for example, I am V5, but just starting to work on Alchemy (alchemy level currently 12), and I had to turn in my stuff to a guy in Daggerfall (the first zone for DC players).

I will agree, the directions of where to turn things in are rather ambiguous - it would be much more helpful if the quest journal at least told you the zone. However, you CAN click on a quest in your journal and show it on your map.
  • Dekkameron
    Dekkameron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The turn-in location for any crafting writ is based on the level of the craft skill, not the level of your character. So, for example, I am V5, but just starting to work on Alchemy (alchemy level currently 12), and I had to turn in my stuff to a guy in Daggerfall (the first zone for DC players).

I will agree, the directions of where to turn things in are rather ambiguous - it would be much more helpful if the quest journal at least told you the zone. However, you CAN click on a quest in your journal and show it on your map.

Oh i know that.. i was VR7 but my enchanting skill was based around VR3-5 at the time.

Going to Coldharbour a (45-50/VR1) seems odd
  • Pelargonia
    Pelargonia
    ✭✭
    Really it should tell you what zone at minimum to go to. Otherwise doing these crafting writs ends up being a huge waste of time.
  • Pelargonia
    Pelargonia
    ✭✭
    Truly, I am aout to give up on crafting writs as finding the spots to turn in the goods is impossible without searching online. Quest turn ins should not be that complicated.
  • BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have noticed that turn-in location info is a common question. I created this list to help

http://benevolentbowd.ca/esotu/eso-crafting-writ-turn-in-locations-list/

Often, you can determine the location by bringing up the quest in your journal and hitting the map key. However, I find the journal map can be glitchy. If you are in town and bring up the journal map, your current town map will be displayed instead of the quest marker.
    Megaservers: PC NA (sometimes) / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (mostly)
    Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
    Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Shared My Notes With the World to Help Others"
    ESO Calendarmancer - Retired
    #TeamStackableTreasureMaps