The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Scourge , let's get it.. A call to DC & AD.

Stoney_McGeee
Stoney_McGeee
✭✭✭
It needs more AD and DC.. Why queue for 30mins-1hr+ ? Let's balance this campaign out and have another competitive campaign.Let's not all follow the ban wagon to Azura.. Up for the challenge? Then scourge is for you.. Reds are usually just farming IC , and maybe a few dozen stay out to defend. I see DC making moves, but AD is really no where to be found. Don't be pushed away because you don't have keeps. It's has to start somewhere so let's do it..
Edited by Stoney_McGeee on September 23, 2015 10:31AM
(Soulless Knights)
AD Stoneey DK (Vr16) homeless
AD StoneyHeals Templar (Vr16) homeless
AD Stoknee NB (v1) Training
AD Psychosis Sorc (37) Training
  • BaldusMageezack
    BaldusMageezack
    ✭✭✭
    Should have flagged Arrius when I told you. They wouldn't have been able to respawn so fast and hit you and you would have succeeded. Work on your communications too.
  • Reeko
    Reeko
    ✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Reeko on September 26, 2015 4:13AM
  • NBBuckBuck
    NBBuckBuck
    ✭✭
    THE GREEN ALLIANCE IS REAL
    Hail Sithis!
  • BackFreckle
    BackFreckle
    ✭✭✭
    Good luck getting everyone out of their buff servers to fight the Zerg monster that is EP
    Lara Dorren - Breton Templar
    Morzann - High Elf Nightblade
    Orik - Nord Dragonknight
    Oromis - High Elf Sorcerer
    Ellaria Sand - Redguard Sorcerer
    Solara - Dark Elf Dragonknight
    N'guvu Mojeda - Khajiit Sorcerer
    Lady Pakura - Dark Elf Dragonknight
    Solembum - Khajiit Drafonknight
    AD//PS4//NA
    PSN - KuruptGamer
  • Stoney_McGeee
    Stoney_McGeee
    ✭✭✭
    It will happen, scourge is how childrend used to be without the gate camping. Once everyone gets done farming you'll see people get out of it. ( I hope at least ) I just want a competitive campaign with a reasonable queue time..
    Should have flagged Arrius when I told you. They wouldn't have been able to respawn so fast and hit you and you would have succeeded. Work on your communications too.

You're a solo NB that hasn't even been in my group.. Only lack of communication was messaging you ...
    (Soulless Knights)
    AD Stoneey DK (Vr16) homeless
    AD StoneyHeals Templar (Vr16) homeless
    AD Stoknee NB (v1) Training
    AD Psychosis Sorc (37) Training
  • phaseadept
    phaseadept
    ✭✭✭
    17 days