The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

where to go?

Black_Canary15
I'm with ebonheart pact so I started in stonefalls then someone told me the next area I should go to was deshaan. Is shadowfen next to anyone's knowledge? I asked this in the ebonheart pact part of the forum with no reply.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The next zone after Stonefalls is indeed Deshaan. The gate to get to Deshaan is in the lower left corner of the Stonefalls map. To get to it, you have to walk around the large mountain and come down from the North-West part of the map.

Also, you say you "started" in Stonefalls.
    Did you find your way to the (old) starter zones of Bleakrock Isle and Bal Foyen?
    If not, you might want to go there before moving on, there's some XP and skill points to be had there.
    :smile:
    Edited by SirAndy on September 24, 2015 9:04PM
  • Artfuldodger
    Artfuldodger
    ✭✭✭
    Do all quests in each city, some one will tell you to go to another particular city to do a quest.
    This map will indicate what city you should be in for your level.

game-maps.com/ESO/Ebonheart-Pact-Map.asp

Once you have finished in the Rift, you should pick up a quest that will then allow you to continue onto Coldharbour.
    Edited by Artfuldodger on September 24, 2015 9:07PM
    Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
    -Johnny Depp
  • Black_Canary15
    SirAndy wrote: »
    The next zone after Stonefalls is indeed Deshaan. The gate to get to Deshaan is in the lower left corner of the Stonefalls map. To get to it, you have to walk around the large mountain and come down from the North-West part of the map.

Also, you say you "started" in Stonefalls.
    Did you find your way to the (old) starter zones of Bleakrock Isle and Bal Foyen?
    If not, you might want to go there before moving on, there's some XP and skill points to be had there.
    :smile:

I looked at the map and I haven't been to the rift or eastmarch but I've been to bleakrock isle. thanks for helping me out.
  • Violynne
    Violynne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shadowfen comes after Deshaan, so you'll be busy for a while.

I miss Shadowfen. At first, I disliked it. Swampy, crocodiles, wet, crocodiles, lackluster quests, and crocodiles. But after a while, it actually grew on me and found it to be quite fun. Better than Grahtwood, that's for sure. I really dislike Grahtwood with a passion.