Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Crooked Empire, pve, trade, pvp guild. 470+ members

Hellbent02
We are a mostly AD faction but we have members in all factions. As stated in title this guild does a range of different things. We don't really focus on one thing.
We usually have about 60 to 80 members online at most times. We are in the process of removing inactive members to allow more active players to come in.
The guild is for mature players as the chat can get mature.
Anyone who joins will need to sign up on our Facebook page eventually as that is where any events and updates are posted.
  • SSlarg
    SSlarg
    ✭✭✭
    PSN: SSlarg

NA Server

Faction: Aldmeri Dominion

Class: Vet 3 Dragonknight/Vampire
    Class: lvl 30 Sorc/Vampire

Looking for a Good clan of Traders and Sellers
    a Trader would be great as well.
    ( I Sell A LOT of Epics and Legendarys)
    PS4 NA PSN - SSlarg
    Currently Looking To Buy:
    NoThInG
  • Hellbent02
    We do a lot of trading between guild members and working on getting a trader atm. Hoping to get one soon.
  • Loomis
    Loomis
    ✭✭✭
    Psn.... ThePatriotMind
    “There is no pain greater than this; not the cut of a jagged-edged dagger nor the fire of a dragon’s breath. Nothing burns in your heart like the emptiness of losing something, someone, before you truly have learned of its value. Often now I lift my cup in a futile toast, an apology to ears that cannot hear.”
    -Drizzt

Semper Fi
  • Hellbent02
    Will send invite soon.
  • Hellbent02
    Bump
  • Hellbent02
    Bump
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking for second guild w trader - you're in a great spot.

Active daily trader, moves $10k per day, mostly armor sets crafted to appropriate lvl for where guild yard is located. Also sell blue/purple food sometimes.

Master crafter w 8 1/2 traits medium, catching u on heavy and light. Will trade traits for exchange or small fee.

IC access, now crafting IC sets in any motif.

PSn: davey1107
    Vet 3 night blade dps
    Lvl 30 sorc healer/dps blend
    Lvl 3 guy ta hold da crap