Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

- PS4 - EU - Undaunted Daily Pledge Team

SedoUmbra
SedoUmbra
✭✭✭
Hi. I'm looking for a group to do daily pledges with. I am a level 48 Nightblade. My friends that still play ESO just started a new character when their main was at level 44 and 41 so I am left without a team.

Things to note

I don't have a mic
I live in the UK (GMT). I play on weekday afternoons or anytime I feel like on weekends. If you live outside of the UK please compare GMT to your timezone. There is no point replying if you can only play when it's 02:00 where I live.
I don't mind what class you play
I am a ranged Night Blade.

And in case you missed it this is on the EU server.

How to Reply

Let's try not to waste time with me having to reply back and then you having to reply again. Leave a reply here stating your PSN name and your role. I don't mind what level you are as long as you aren't high enough level so that if you were to host I would get annihilated. I don't want to be carried through them, I want them to be do able but challenging and fun for all. Leave any details that you need to but don't reply with useless info such as gender or race.

Thanks.
Edited by SedoUmbra on August 26, 2015 9:25PM
  • SedoUmbra
    SedoUmbra
    ✭✭✭
    Need a team... Bump!
  • Mandrel8
    Mandrel8
    ✭✭✭
    mandrel8 Vr2 DK DPS
    I'll send you a friend request so that you can see when I'm online. Call on me if you want.

Lowest level player needs to host - it will still be a challenge. Don't go without a Healer.
  • SedoUmbra
    SedoUmbra
    ✭✭✭
    Mandrel8 wrote: »
    mandrel8 Vr2 DK DPS
    I'll send you a friend request so that you can see when I'm online. Call on me if you want.

Lowest level player needs to host - it will still be a challenge. Don't go without a Healer.

Yeah, my problem is that if the lowest level hosts the lowest level will find it a challenge, but if some VR14 offers to hel the will walk through it and not give the lowest lever - me - a chance to kill anything.
  • Mandrel8
    Mandrel8
    ✭✭✭
    Well, as you wish! I'm sure you'll find a same level group soon.
    Maybe join a Guild? Loads of adverts on the forum.
  • Stewart1874
    Stewart1874
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stewart1874

V2 Sorcerer DPS but do have a resto staff with a few abilities
    PS4 - Europe - Aldmeri Dominion