The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Crown Store Idea: Purchasable low level stylish looking gear at level 1+ Please?

DragonSamurai360
DragonSamurai360
✭✭✭
Hello I find the gear for level 1 -22 of most of the styles in the game to be lacking of what I actually like to wear armor for and that is a cool looking set. The armors of Steel & Iron of all styles I find to be incredibly lacking in looks. I would like to request an armor set where the stats can be equal to the regular styles in low level sets to avoid other low level players being more powerful than others due to stats, but have some better looks along with the ability to dye them. I do like a lot of the costume's, but they don't add anything to my normal under costume armor set. I haven't gotten past level 22 partly, because the armor's during levels 1-22 look really bad and is really hard to ignore in my opinion. If any of the ZOS Community moderator's or community employees can perhaps relay the idea of like a gear starter pack that you can purchase on a level by level basis to the devs and would consider it I would be most grateful. Thank You.
  • CaliberSH
    CaliberSH
    I know what you mean, but it's incentive gameplay. It's not supposed to be "oh I don't like it let me stop" it's "oh I like that one, let me play more".
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trying to understand what you wrote there. Are you saying you want your higher level gear to look like lower level gear, or the other way round?
  • CaliberSH
    CaliberSH
    Alucardo wrote: »
    Trying to understand what you wrote there. Are you saying you want your higher level gear to look like lower level gear, or the other way round?

He wants low-level gear to appear like high-level gear.
  • DragonSamurai360
    DragonSamurai360
    ✭✭✭
    CaliberSH wrote: »
    I know what you mean, but it's incentive gameplay. It's not supposed to be "oh I don't like it let me stop" it's "oh I like that one, let me play more".
    CaliberSH wrote: »

He wants low-level gear to appear like high-level gear.

Not looking like veteran gear styles, but gear that looks stylish that's entirely different from any of the main game's armor's. So essentially armor you can only get in the crown store.

EDIT: But the stats would be close to equal to the main games armor's to prevent some players being to powerful in the same level category as other players. You could purchase a bundle that would have armor that would go through like levels 1-16 and then 16-32 etc. It would give players the option to have more style at a cost.
    Edited by DragonSamurai360 on September 23, 2015 6:14PM
  • Paazhahdrimaak
    Paazhahdrimaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isn't that what the costumes are? Yeah they are just cosmetic.. But if you want to look cool level up! :)

No need to like a powerful awesome player when your lvl 10.