The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Are the servers busted

coeal94
coeal94
Soul Shriven
Had the game for almost a week now and I haven't been able to leave the wailing prison. 9/10 the server won't let me log in, in either the euro or na server and when it does I finish the quest for the wailing prison and it boots me. Is the game busted or is there something that I need to do to fix this. Ps I'm playing of the xbox1

With respect, wtf is going on here
  • Ravens-Sonata
    Ravens-Sonata
    ✭✭✭
    ZoS no longer cares -- They have gotten their money. Obviously they can not handle the console version of this game. We have been told for mths now - We're looking into it - Yet nothing Changes.

Whoever it was that decides to put the update ON TOP of a already Bugged system obviously needs lessons in Servers and Server Files.

It was broke Before the IC update, now...... Its almost unplayable, for some it is unplayable as they can not log in - and or there are too many battle/ skill bugs and glitches.

Its sad as this game had soo much potential, however - having experience with having public gaming servers as well as being a GM on several - the next thing that is going to end up happening is the server is going to go down - complete server wipe to straighten all this out as the file corruption is going to be too bad to correct without them re-doing the server.

I would much rather them announce they are going to shut down the server and REPAIR it now before it goes into a long term shutdown and wipe, But as we all know -- ZoS doesnt listen to nor do they seem to care about their customers, and as we all know - Without us Gamers -- there wouldnt be a Server or the $$$$ they are getting from us.

Hopefully soon they will deal with all this and Repair the server, but I dont have alot of faith in them at this point.

I will continue to check and see if by some chance the game works again and of course be checking here - but I didnt pay as much $$ as I did to sit and look and the loading screen or play a severely glitched game/char.
    Edited by Ravens-Sonata on September 21, 2015 2:54PM
  • MrSuplex
    MrSuplex
    ✭✭
    I went back to Destiny this week and remembered what it was like to play on servers that were not a lagfest. I still prefer ESO as a game over Destiny, but the instability and lag more than 3 months after launch is just embarrassing for this developer.
  • Ravens-Sonata
    Ravens-Sonata
    ✭✭✭
    Yup Console servers busted and NO help from ZoS
  • QuebraRegra
    QuebraRegra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Major issues last night... I got logged in, could interact with nothing, then lagged out.

When trying to log back in I was taken to the initial setting setup... WTF!?!?!?

Shut it down and called it a night, Maybe I just won't bother to log in again....
  • Ravens-Sonata
    Ravens-Sonata
    ✭✭✭
    They no longer care!! The only players getting regular maintenance and fixes are the PC gamers They got their money from use console gamers!!!