The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Enchanting ?

mrdankles
mrdankles
✭✭✭
How do I turn aspect runes I find in the wild into better ones like green, blue...ect
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    mrdankles wrote: »
    How do I turn aspect runes I find in the wild into better ones like green, blue...ect

You get what you find. There is no way to upgrade them. Rune nodes, like other resource nodes, respawn after a bit. When they do, they can respawn as any type of rune. The trick is to farm enough aspect (red) nodes as possible to increase your chance for higher quality runes. Also, if you leave the node instead of harvesting it, it will not change until someone does harvest it. If you are running a route, you'll increase your odds of better runes by harvesting everything. Go to your starter island to harvest runes (and chests).....they all have a large number of rune nodes.
    Edited by Ourorboros on September 23, 2015 5:13PM
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)