The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Rapid manuever still broken and other issues

gard
gard
✭✭✭✭✭

Rapid maneuver is still not working for me at all when mounted.
Still falling through the world sometimes when I wayshrine or enter a cave.
Still seeing intermittent very long (60 seconds +) loading screens. The majority of loading screens are longer than before IC.
Still intermittently seeing shadow people for 1 minute plus after entering the game or wayshrining.
Still seeing intermittent 500ms+ lag (traceroute is great till Dallas)
Still playing with reduced graphics settings to maintain the 60fps that I had before IC

Posting here in hopes that someone at ZOS still cares, which I begin to doubt.
My wife complains that I never listen to her. (Or something like that.)
-- I'm a one man smurf zerg!

My ESO addons:
Midnight - Find out when midnight is so that you can check for ww/vamp spawn.
Goto - Adds a tab to the map pane allowing you to teleport to a friend, guildmate, or groupmate for free.
  • gard
    gard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fell through the earth again last night in Malabal Tor. Teleported, stood still for a few minutes looking at the map and quest journal, and as soon as I started to move.. Wheee!

Couple of seconds of falling, loading screen, and then I was back at the wayshrine.

My wife complains that I never listen to her. (Or something like that.)
    -- I'm a one man smurf zerg!

My ESO addons:
    Midnight - Find out when midnight is so that you can check for ww/vamp spawn.
    Goto - Adds a tab to the map pane allowing you to teleport to a friend, guildmate, or groupmate for free.