The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

No Blue screen crash since the DLC

redcloud1187_ESO
I hadn't had the blue screen crash since the DLC did they finally fix it? Cause I was getting them like 3 times a day and on a bad day 5 times before the DLC
  • Prodigy1971
    Prodigy1971
    ✭✭
    Strange but true. Had a bluescreen every hour when playing PvP in Cyrodiil. Havent had a single one since IC Patch.

Best thing about the IC Patch so far. THanks to ZOS for fixing the problem for me... even if my guild mates report to still experience the crashes.

But... the lag and loading screens got worse. And the bugs got worse.
  • BalticBlues
    BalticBlues
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I had a few blue screens since patch, but far less than before the patch.
    So the patch improved things much in this area.

BUT - loading screens now take forever.
    I am afraid this is the way we pay for the improvements:

They are probably pre-calculating things now during loading.

For new characters, the loading screens are short as usual.
    The older your characters get, the longer the pre-calculations / loading screens take.

Weighing the time we spent in blue screens
    against the time we now spend in loading screens,
    we are probably losing even more game time now...

Edited by BalticBlues on September 22, 2015 9:15AM
  • MilwaukeeScott
    MilwaukeeScott
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here. No more Blue Screen hard crashes since the last patch.

I still get the daily boots back to the loading screen. Especially if I just enter a zone and move to fast.

The Search option in the Guild Stores is really nice. It has turned days into hours and hour into minutes!

I'm loving this game more and more.
    PS4NA

All I see is hate and rage from people who don't understand how to.....
  • redcloud1187_ESO
    I guess it was a trade off no blue screen crash for longer load screens but I prefer the long load screens over blue screen crash 3 times a day
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm still getting it... even had it freeze my ps4 yesterday. Had to rebuild the database and everything.