The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Bad Company - Daggerfall Covenant (PvE/PvP)

Panacea
Panacea
About Us
Bad Company is a dedicated guild focused on doing endgame veteran trials and dungeons as well as competitive PvP in Cyrodiil. We have decided to open our recruitment and look for more active people to join us in doing endgame content.

Requirements
You must be veteran rank 8+, you must have a headset and we are currently only recruiting people that live within the EU time zone.

What we can offer you
If you prove yourself to be an active and committed player then you will have access to all the help you will need, we have a vast resource of crafters and materials in the guild so we can make you any gear you may need. With many of our members being experienced Vet 14 players from PC we can offer a wide variety of advice, if you have any questions at all, whether it's about your build, gear choice, stat choice, champion points etc, we can answer them.

Lastly, as long as you perform well, you can always be sure to get an invite to any content we will be running.

What we want from you
Dedication. We don't particularly care if you haven't got the best gear yet or if you haven't experienced all the content yet. That is what we are here for. All we ask from our members is the dedication and willingness to better yourselves and get involved!

Interested?
If you feel like we're the guild for you, then send me a message on xbox live (gt: Panacea06) or reply here!
  • leon_1987
    leon_1987
    Soul Shriven
    Hey Pancea

Would like to join Bad company

Currently playing a Dragonknight, mainly tank but also can DPS (dual wield)

I am currently vet 9, should be vet 10 later today, I have completed most vet dungeons. Have all crafts to level 50.

Your guild sounds ideal as I don't have many people that play this game so looking for some dedicated people to run dungeons, craglorm etc

Xbox gt is xdX Leon Xbx
  • Panacea
    Panacea
    Bump. Still looking for a few more to fill the spots.
  • Panacea
    Panacea
    Bump!
  • HonourXL
    HonourXL
    ✭✭
    I'm vet 14 and up for any social guild activity.
    Gt: dlentino
    XBOX- EU
    Honour XL aka Kaiser Mehmed
    DC - STAM NB
    DC - STAM SORC
    AD- MAG TEMPLAR
    DC - MAG DK
    DC - STAMPLAR
    DC- MAG NB
    EP- STAM DK
    MY CHANNEL:
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCnvn5pMPMXYfjcTPHOHi5mA
  • Panacea
    Panacea
    Bump, last few slots to fill our regular raiding core.
  • Panacea
    Panacea
    Starting to do Vet DSA + Aetherian Archive/Sanctum Ophidia. Could do with 1 more dragonknight and a sorc
  • Panacea
    Panacea
    Bumpity bump.
  • Panacea
    Panacea
    New bump, we are still recruiting. We are looking for more active people in voice chat who want to join in for vet DSA and trials.

• Panacea
    Panacea
    Vet DSA on farm as well as Aetherian Archive, still looking for more regular active players who aren't shy about talking in guild chat.

• amgxcrysisx
    Im interested sounds perfect for me. My gt is amg xcrysisx
  • The_Vamp
    The_Vamp
    Soul Shriven
    Hey

Your guild sounds perfect to me I'm a vet 5 night blade practically vet 6 I known its under your requirements but I can get to vet 8 in no time with a little grinding. I am an active player and definitely out shy if you would consider giving me a *** I won't let you down. GT: Phenomenal Vamp
  • Panacea
    Panacea
    Sorry have not been online, will speak to you both at some point today.