Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Xbox One - Imperial city account

Nic727
Nic727
✭✭✭✭
Hi,

I would like to know if Imperial city is like other game DLC where when you buy it it's for everyone on the console or it belong to your account only like other stuffs in the crown store?

Thank you

Best Answer

• i3ig_Gun
    i3ig_Gun
    ✭✭✭
    Nic727 wrote: »
    Hi,

I would like to know if Imperial city is like other game DLC where when you buy it it's for everyone on the console or it belong to your account only like other stuffs in the crown store?

Thank you

DLC is always account bound, if you log into your Console/PC on any account, anything obtained in that account will be bound to that account.
    XBOX ONE - NA
    GT: i3ig Gun
    Legion of Many - Daggerfall Covenant
    Answer ✓