Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

No bank in Ebonheart?

Skebet
Skebet
What with all the inventory headaches in this game, obviously managing your bank slots and alts is a huge part of ESO (sadly).

But is there no bank in the town of Ebonheart? I know i'm probably just missing it, but yeah had to ask.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope, you have to go to Davon's Watch for bank access ...
    :)
  • Alyrn_Grey
    Alyrn_Grey
    ✭✭✭
    Just do a quick wayshrine to Devon's watch.
  • robynheraty_ESO
    robynheraty_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    You can tell which businesses there are in any city by hitting "M" to open your map. All banks have the same symbol, so you can easily see if there is one or not.
  • universe555
    universe555
    ✭✭
    took me three days of looking for it to realize it was only in Davon's... bigger city without a bank = stupid
  • Alyrn_Grey
    Alyrn_Grey
    ✭✭✭
    Eh the wayshrine is free and right smack in the middle of Ebonheart. And its not that far from the Devon's watch shrine to the the bank.
  • Alatarv
    Alatarv
    Soul Shriven
    Alyrn_Grey wrote: »
    Eh the wayshrine is free and right smack in the middle of Ebonheart. And its not that far from the Devon's watch shrine to the the bank.

Erm, the wayshrine from Ebonheart to Devon's Watch cost me 60 gold. Where's this "free" you speak of?
  • Crumpy
    Crumpy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wayshrine to wayshrine is free
    I lyke not this quill.
  • Alyrn_Grey
    Alyrn_Grey
    ✭✭✭
    If you stand inside a wayshrine and click on it then wayshrine to wayshrine is free. If you just use the map to wayshrine it costs you gold.
  • Alatarv
    Alatarv
    Soul Shriven
    Ah! That's good to know! I shall trundle to a wayshrine to save the gold, then. Thanks!
  • justinbarrett
    justinbarrett
    ✭✭✭
    yes, and in davons watch there is no dye station....sometimes there is just zero standardization in this game...makes absolubtly no sense to me.
  • BlackEar
    BlackEar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The faction is called the Ebonheart Pact... Nothing of interest at Ebonheart.
    Bjorn Blackbear - Master Angler - Collector - Black Market Mogul - Ebonheart Pact - Exterminatus - EU.

Achievement hunter:

Visit my profile page to find out about which achievement I am currently hunting.

Check out Anemonean's thieving guide!
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, whomever designed most of the Ebonheart Pact lands clearly has an intense internal hatred of gamers.
  • BullNetch
    BullNetch
    ✭✭✭
    took me three days of looking for it to realize it was only in Davon's... bigger city without a bank = stupid

It's Ebonheart, the city where the EBONHEART PACT was signed. Not important enough for a bank? Serious?
    Edited by BullNetch on September 23, 2015 12:33AM
  • RAGUNAnoOne
    RAGUNAnoOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @davey1107 nice necromancy but yeah I think each zone has only one bank in all factions for "balance" reasons and they are located in first city that the main quests take you to. and in starter cities but no more than 1 per zone.
    PS4 NA
    Argonian Master Race

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Support Tail armor and tail ribbons: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/236333/concept-tail-armor-for-beast-races#latest
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/246134/request-dyeable-tail-ribbons
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    @davey1107 nice necromancy but yeah I think each zone has only one bank in all factions for "balance" reasons and they are located in first city that the main quests take you to. and in starter cities but no more than 1 per zone.

Auridon and Grahtwood have two cities with banks, but I think they are an exception to the rule lol