Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

More Than Fair Crafters - 200+ members, Content Grouping Guild and Extension Guild.

Bloodhawke-Von_Uriel
More Than Fair Crafters has 200+ Members, shares the More Than Fair TS server, Facebook page, and Website.
More Than Fair Crafters has newly (today) added Guild Events (Dungeon run Night and Imperial City night), and we would love to have you in the guild and its events, events run from 8PM - 12PM Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) on wednesday (Dungeon Run) and Sunday (Imperial City). anyone is welcome to join, we dont have minimum level requirements, or any other form of membership requirements.

So Join up, come talk to us on TS3/Facebook. and have some genuine fun times in ESO.

If you would like an invite to the guild, Message @Bloodhawke-Von_Uriel via ingame mail or whisper.
or if you have further questions about the guild by all means ask away.
-Administrator of More Than Fair Fighters.
  • SLy_Kyti
    SLy_Kyti
    ✭✭✭✭
    Do you have a Guild kiosk? I need a good trade Guild for my crafted stuff.
    Thanks in advance for your reply.
    Master Crafter: Almost all motifs
    GM~ Blades of Old Tamriel NA/AD
    Member~ NZAD
    Member~ Blades of Vengeance NA/AD
    -Tamriel College -Amazing Deals of Nirn-
  • Bloodhawke-Von_Uriel
    we do not currently, we are trying for stormhold at the moment. however we focus more on weekly events and general grouping than trading.
    For a trading guild More Than Fair (the guild in which we are an extension of) is a trade guild with a trader in mournhold. however it is always at capacity, and enty relies upon someone being inactive for over 7days. If you would like to join More Than Fair, send a message to @ashlee17 or if you would like to join More Than Fair Crafter send a message to me in game at @Bloodhawke-Von_Uriel .

I look forward to seeing you in game :smile:
  • SLy_Kyti
    SLy_Kyti
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for your reply. I will contact Ashlee in game.
    Master Crafter: Almost all motifs
    GM~ Blades of Old Tamriel NA/AD
    Member~ NZAD
    Member~ Blades of Vengeance NA/AD
    -Tamriel College -Amazing Deals of Nirn-
  • Rockin
    Rockin
    Would like an invite! @Rockin
  • Bloodhawke-Von_Uriel
    More Than Fair Crafter's has received a rename, and is no called More Than Fair Fighters. see ther linked thread
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/218955/more-than-fair-fighters#latest