The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Crown Package

Nutshotz
Nutshotz
✭✭✭✭
anyone else having issues within the last 48 hours of NOT receiving there crowns? I bought the 5500 crown bundle and its going on 48 hours and I still haven't received my crowns. anytime Ive purchased crowns ive instantly gotten my crowns. 2 days ago is when the servers were crashing. is that the reason why I haven't received my crowns but they charged my credit card????????
  • Treasure_Goblin
    Treasure_Goblin
    ✭✭✭
    funny how a zos mod moved this but ignored it
  • Nutshotz
    Nutshotz
    ✭✭✭✭
    that's what they have been doing, ignoring the whole issue, multiple tickets sent in about it, and only reply is, wait 72-96 hours for the transaction to reach there end when the transaction already processed on my end the day after I bought the crown package. I'm beyond furious about this situation!
  • BaldusMageezack
    BaldusMageezack
    ✭✭✭
    Better customer service/replies to these type of threads would go a long way towards a better relationship and reputation with customers. Just saying
  • Nutshotz
    Nutshotz
    ✭✭✭✭
    you would think, but most customer reps in my opinion are dumber than 5 box of rocks!
  • Nutshotz
    Nutshotz
    ✭✭✭✭
    I mean, serious you must wait 72-96 hours for US (zos) to receive it on our end before we send the crowns to your account. if that's gonna be the case, no one will buy crowns. I know I sure in heck will not. especially since after it clears my credit card, I get the crowns instantly, and than some box of rocks rep says some dumb comment makes you wonder who zos employs. SMH!
  • Surragard
    Surragard
    ✭✭✭✭
    I haven't contacted ZoS CS for an issue since they outsourced it so I can't comment on that side of the issue. As for crowns I purchased ESO Plus on X1 today and received the crown allotment immediately.
    I don't always drink Skooma, but when I do I go to the Southwall Corner Club. May you walk on warm sands my friends.
  • Nutshotz
    Nutshotz
    ✭✭✭✭
    exactly, a buddy of mine did the same thing with my card and received the crowns instantly. just don't understand why my account is experiencing loss of crowns right now
    Edited by Nutshotz on September 21, 2015 10:57PM