Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

[PS4/NA] Guild Recruitment - Thunderbird [AD]

MexicanMurrican
Hello, all! I'm Em (PSN: MexicanMurrican), Guild Leader of Thunderbird. The purpose of this Guild is to create a chill family of players. Crafters, traders, thieves, etc. are all accepted! We strive to grow together in PvE, PvP, and to be available to each other for tips, tricks, and combat assistance. Vampirism and Lyncanthropy are supported, and we are looking for more players willing to freely give bites to spread the benefit of these abilities! No one should have to lose their money, gear, or items to a scammer.

This Guild is open to ANY race, ANY alliance.

We plan, as a Guild, to experience...
PvE
PvP
Dungeons
Etc.

We accept serious players, as well as relaxed. There is nothing to bind us specifically to any one activity, and we can be flexible enough to do all of them.
As we grow, ranks will be added, and the requirements for those ranks will be announced as we add them. Until then, ranks will be granted at my discretion, mostly going to the most active players.

We are all open to new ideas, and anyone posting here is free to leave their comments, questions, and so on about the Guild system and what they would like to see happen in this Guild.

Please, if interested, leave your information below.
Alliance
PSN ID
(Optional) What do you have to offer Thunderbird?
NA PS4 Megaserver - MexicanMurrican - Dunmer Nightblade [EP], Khajiit Nightblade [AD]
Thunderbird - Guild Leader
"Diplomacy is the art of lying for your alliance."
  • The_Matte
    The_Matte
    Soul Shriven
    Aldmeri
    Mkostinas

I think this would work best if I told you what I was looking for to see if what I bring to the table would "offer" you all anything. I'm currently a pretty competitive PVPer, I prefer low population servers on the AD side with high populations for one specific alliance. I am currently the overall AP leader on one such server, so PVP is something I'm pretty ok at. I have a VR16 nightblade as my main and a VR15 DK as my alt / crafter. DPS and tank respectively.

What I am looking for in a guild is a group to do Dungeons with. I love doing the daily's but a lot of my friends are leaving the game right now so I need to find people to do them with. Additionally I want to do the Imperial City dungeons on VR16 for drops and a monster helm and I need a new guild to run them with. I am very active - rarely not on for some amount of time each day. Either way shoot me a PSN message if you think I would be a good fit.