Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Consolidate needed in Guild Bank for Crafting Materials

tactica
tactica
✭✭✭

Our Guild stores a lot of items in the Bank. Mainly, we store overflow crafting materials. We've noticed that we tend to see a lot of duplicate items in various stacks. It would be handy for the admin / guild owners to be able to 'consolidate item' or 'consolidate all' into one stack to better manage the guild Bank.

Right now, the only way for us to do this is pull the items out, place them in our individual banks, then pull them back out and put them back into the Guild Bank... kind of a time wasting pain.

Are we just doing something wrong, or are others inconvenienced in a similar manner... and could this interface use a tweak or three with some management / consolidation tools?

Cheers,

[EDIT] PS - This was a different thread about my missing Psijic frag V... read the rules regarding trade posts so before I got deleted, I changed this to something else on my mind - appologies staff and to anyone who seen it and then it disappeared.[ / Edit]
Edited by tactica on September 18, 2015 8:12PM
NA, PS4, vr13-DE Maj DK, vr9-HE Maj Sorc, vr1-Kaj Stam NB
Knowledge is Power
  • Asmodan
    Asmodan
    After the IC update you can stack the Items in your Inventory, no need to put them in your personal Bank just for stacking. At least on the PC, for the PS4/XBox i dont know. When you are on the PC there is an Addon called Roomba to stack Guild bank Items autmatically.
  • AAN2
    AAN2
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, on console you also now have the ability to pull various stacks out of the GB and press a button to consolidate them. Then you just gotta put them back in.
    Say no to drugs.
    And nerfs. Nerfs are bad mm'kay.

• tactica
    tactica
    ✭✭✭
    @Asmodan and @AAN2

Thanks for the responses. I'll give that a shot. So I still have to pull the stuff out of the guild bank, but saves me a couple of steps (don't have to leave guild bank, maybe... then enter personal bank, deposit, remove, exit, re-enter guild bank to deposit)

I'll give it a shot tonight. Our guild bank continually is getting out of control.

Its seems to be a no brainer to give admin's the access / rights some better guild bank management tools without having to fiddle with personal inventory... but, I'll take it. I'm looking for any / all time savers to help out the group. I don't want a second job in the game!

Cheers,
    NA, PS4, vr13-DE Maj DK, vr9-HE Maj Sorc, vr1-Kaj Stam NB
    Knowledge is Power