The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Passives from Repentance and Vampire (supernatural recovery) not working.

ReapeR-QC-
ReapeR-QC-
Soul Shriven
The life/stamina/magicka recovery passives from Repentance is not showing or working for me. Same goes to supernatural recovery from vampirism, with ultimate and 1 skill slotted. Anyone else having this problem??
PSN: ReapeR-QC-
Server: North America
Faction: Ebonheart Pact
  • Drax76
    Drax76
    ✭✭✭
    The vampire one now requires that you have at least one skill form the tree slotted in your active skill bar according to the patch notes.
    PS4 - NA - AD
    v16 Khajiit NB Tank
    40 Breton Templar Healer/Tank
  • ReapeR-QC-
    ReapeR-QC-
    Soul Shriven
    Drax76 wrote: »
    The vampire one now requires that you have at least one skill form the tree slotted in your active skill bar according to the patch notes.

Thanks for reading the complete post... I did say, i have more then one ability slotted!
    "With ultimate and 1 skill slotted"
  • aco5712
    aco5712
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tried relogging and all that jazz? is it not working completely or is it not working as in its giving 5% and not 10%
    Banned for Naming and Shaming exploiters. Great ideology ZOS.
    #FreeLeo

Main: Vir Cor | Dragonknight
    Alt: Leo Cor | Nightblade
    Alt: Leonidas Cor | Templar

Guild: K-Hole
    Youtube: CorESO
    DK PvP Tank/DPS Hybrid Build (2.1+): Cor Leonis
  • ReapeR-QC-
    ReapeR-QC-
    Soul Shriven
    Relogged, restarted game and restarted console more then once. But nothing. 0% recovery for both
    Edited by ReapeR-QC- on September 21, 2015 1:08PM