Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

DEVS ATTENTION PLS - Guild Bank Item Stacking and Traits

NewbieKenobi
NewbieKenobi
✭✭
Could someone at Zenimax pls answer this?

When will the issue with items not stacking in the guild bank be fixed?

It's pretty annoying and kind of a game breaker for a lot of players/GMs having to resort stuff in their own bank just to keep the guild bank from overflowing. INstead of playing the game and having fun as it was intended, one spend hours in the bank just to sort stuff out :disappointed:

I was in a guild with a couple of friends but it broke down pretty much due to the fact of the non stacking items in the guild bank. Silly, yes, but there it is.
I have several friends who quit the game because of the difficult item handling. I don't think that was Zenimax's general idea when they launched ESO.

Could we please get an update on this matter?

And PLS mark completed traits in the crafting deconstruction window

When you pick up an motif, the game says you allready know it.

Whan you pick up an recipie the game says you allready know it.

Why, by the eight WHY can't the game tell you which traits you know when deconstructing? Could this be implemented like yeasterday? PLS :wink:

It's tedious switching back and forth between research and deconstructing trying to keep tabs on which item you need to keep for research. On the PC there are mods for this I guess, but since there are no mods on the console...

I've been around Elder Scrolls since Arena and Daggerdall but Morrowind was the real lift off. I've spend over a thousand hours in Morrowind, Oblivion and Skyrim. My dedication for the Elder Scrolls and the love for ESO is basically what is still keeping me around because these tiny issues is literally killing the game for a huge chunk of players. All of my friends but a handful have left the game since they did not want to have to use Excel, apps and clipboards to keep track of the crafting :disappointed:

I hope this ended up in the right part of the forum and the devs see this (AND ANSWER IT PLS). Couldn't find the suggestion box :smiley:
Xbox One | EU | SWE

"- People say you are what you eat, but I don't remember eating a f*****g legend."

Join our all swedish cross alliance guild Det Svenska Lejonet, we are always looking for more active swedish players! Join us for Pledges, Dungeons, Trials and more!

• Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's not a bug, it's a feature.
    There was a duping bug at launch and the devs "fixed" it by disabling stacking. They apparently never learned how to fix it properly because they happily ignore all complaints about guild bank stacking.
    Marking researched traits is... uh... immersion-breaking? Yes, that must be it. Minimalistic UI ftw. No but seriously, I don't know what they were thinking. It's one of those things I hoped they'd change before console launch. You guys can't use addons, so you deserve a better native UI (general you, not necessarily directed at the OP).