The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

imperial city

awilliams8040
awilliams8040
Soul Shriven
Why is it that u spend 3 hour of hard work just to get all of your tel`var stones taken. All i want to do is do quest and kill ***, i want to play the new dlc but if all of my work is going to go to waste by another player......... I want my damn money back.
  • ThePonzzz
    ThePonzzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're spending 3 hours without going back to your base to deposit your tel var stones, you're not going to have a pleasant time grinding. Least you kept 20% of that 3 hours though, amirite?
    Options
  • awilliams8040
    awilliams8040
    Soul Shriven
    I just wish i could play without getting ganked by 30 ppl
    Options
  • AAN2
    AAN2
    ✭✭✭
    I wish I could take on an entire group of players single handedly as well, but since I know that's not a realistic goal I deposit my Tel Var Stones in my bank every time I get a chance.
    Say no to drugs.
    And nerfs. Nerfs are bad mm'kay.

Options
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Suicide to mobs when you reach an amount you feel queasy losing. You lose 10% of your stones, but getting through the districts to your sewers and through the sewers to your base, without getting ganked, is unlikely. I see a lot of people trying to greedily hold onto 100% of their stones. Just settle for 90%. It is much better than 20%!
    Options