The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Which alliance controls which campaign in Xbox NA?

Destroyah380
Need to know before I join the wrong one by mistake. I had this settled before but with the Imperial City DLC, the campaigns reset & now I have to choose new ones for my characters again. So as of today, who has majority control over which campaigns for Xbox NA servers?
Edited by Destroyah380 on September 15, 2015 8:40PM
  • Grotleren
    Grotleren
    ✭✭
    Just look at the server population of each campaign, if it's mostly populated by people from your alliance it's highly likely your alliance has a good grip on that campaign and it'll be a easier place for you to hang out.

If you want more action join the main 30 day campaign where it's usually "even"ish :P
    PS4 EU Server
  • Peel_Ya_Cap_517
    Peel_Ya_Cap_517
    ✭✭✭✭
    Haha stop being a leech! You no longer receive the bonuses for PvP while in PvE.. So just join one and have fun!
    N64 NA EP
  • Spliffo
    Spliffo
    ✭✭✭✭
    EP- Thornblade
    AD- Azuras Star
    DC- Skull of Corruption

List of buff servers if that's what your affter
    Edited by Spliffo on September 16, 2015 1:13AM
  • Destroyah380
    Thanks to all except Peel_Ya_Cap_517 (implying I care abut the buffs when I've known for a while they'd be removed, I just want to get through quests easier ¯\_(ツ)_/¯) Other guys are cool tho
  • H3IIi0N
    H3IIi0N
    ✭✭
    GL trying to join a stacked campaign. Last night Thornblades was 500+ for EP.

If you wanna do quests pick a low population campaign.
    Denubis Djinn Dunmer DK - XB1 NA EP
    Derpy Derpwnz Khajit NB - XB1 NA AD