Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Not getting City at the Spire quest from Holgunn

hfwilliams1ub17_ESO
  • hfwilliams1ub17_ESO
    Sorry hit enter or something before I could enter a description.

At the end of Fort Virak quest line, Holgunn is supposed to give the quest City at the Spire. This isn't happening. You can get the quest by going to the Grandmaster's Palace in Kragenmoor, but this is a work around and without knowing this and knowing that the quest exists a player may never be able to find it.

I have been through this with other Characters before the IC release and Holgunn always gave the quest leading back to Kragenmoor..
  • Aetherderius
    Aetherderius
    ✭✭✭✭
    I had this with my latest character. I think it didn't show up because I had already discovered Kragenmoor. The first part of that quest is just to get to Kragenmoor, so if you've already found it, I guess it's not needed?
  • hfwilliams1ub17_ESO
    My point is that Holgunn used to give you the quest that takes you you to Kragenmoor after you completed the Fort Virak quest line, but now and he doesn't. Yes it is possible to get the quest by searching, but it's not working the way it did, which means it is a bug unless they intended to make the change.