Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

You've got to be kidding me with this.

RinneganDovahkiin
RinneganDovahkiin
✭✭✭
https://vid.me/Qzj6

Zenimax. What the hell. Aren't updates supposed to IMPROVE on lag issues and not make them worse? This is the 3rd time something like this has happened to me in the last hour.
Rinnegan Dovahkiin: Daedric Prince of Balance
  • likelolwhat
    likelolwhat
    ✭✭✭✭
    L;DNC

(Link; did not click)

EDIT: Fyi, it's rather rude to just post a link without explaining what that link is. If it's something to do with lag as you vaguely hinted at, well, PC has been dealing with this at least since our IC launch.
    Edited by likelolwhat on September 20, 2015 3:50AM
    Forever looking for that one avatar that no one else has...

The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - the definitive source for Elder Scrolls info. Proud founding member of the official PC UESP guild, NA server.
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol
  • RinneganDovahkiin
    RinneganDovahkiin
    ✭✭✭
    L;DNC

(Link; did not click)

Okay, don't. But this is becoming more and more of a problem each day and it needs to stop.
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    if it's any consolation, im having the exact same problems as you show in your video.
    i have contacted customer support and also made this thread linked below, but nothing is helping and just really angers me.
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/218199/mass-bad-latency-and-crashing-and-roll-backs-constant#latest
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    L;DNC

(Link; did not click)

lmao do it. It's worth it
  • likelolwhat
    likelolwhat
    ✭✭✭✭
    Alucardo wrote: »
    L;DNC

(Link; did not click)

lmao do it. It's worth it

Nah. OP is... well known 'round these parts.

The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - the definitive source for Elder Scrolls info. Proud founding member of the official PC UESP guild, NA server.
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I know, but it is really, really funny. Watched it twice now and my eyes are full of tears
  • likelolwhat
    likelolwhat
    ✭✭✭✭
    Alucardo wrote: »

I know, but it is really, really funny. Watched it twice now and my eyes are full of tears

Hmm.... *is intrigued*

brb.

• Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i don't mind clicking ,im at work. lol
  • firstdecan
    firstdecan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This might be a l2p issue, you should have blocked.

note: this is intended to be sarcastic
  • BaldusMageezack
    BaldusMageezack
    ✭✭✭
    Wait until it does it in pvp over and over and you lose stones lol. Oh well
  • RinneganDovahkiin
    RinneganDovahkiin
    ✭✭✭
    I'll admit I chuckled a bit, at least before it ended up killing me, but this is still annoying as hell when I'm trying to get things done.
  • tordr86b16_ESO
    tordr86b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tee_hee_by_vanisher72-d2z59o8.jpg
  • DDemon
    DDemon
    ✭✭✭✭
    Where does one get such awesome electric ball shooting daggers? /mewants.
  • Demon_Knight
    Not a fan of seeing sorcs with dual or 2 handed weapons and heavy armor. They should design staffs and make light armor sufficient enough so sorcs can stick to their ROOTS and compete with the other builds.
    Edited by Demon_Knight on September 20, 2015 4:56AM
  • RinneganDovahkiin
    RinneganDovahkiin
    ✭✭✭
    Not a fan of seeing sorcs with dual or 2 handed weapons and heavy armor. They should design staffs and make light armor sufficient enough so sorcs can stick to their ROOTS and compete with the other builds.

Well in my head I've managed to create a quick excuse as to why that is. I also gave him light gloves and medium boots since they don't look clunky and sharp. However, I would've gladly made this character a Templar to begin with if I could, oh I don't know, change classes on my first Templar character. But nope, that's apparently a terrible idea and I'm unofficially barred from talking about it anymore.
    Edited by RinneganDovahkiin on September 20, 2015 5:37AM
  • likelolwhat
    likelolwhat
    ✭✭✭✭

Well in my head I've managed to create a quick excuse as to why that is. I also gave him light gloves and medium boots since they don't look clunky and sharp. However, I would've gladly made this character a Templar to begin with if I could, oh I don't know, change classes on my first Templar character. But nope, that's apparently a terrible idea and I'm unofficially barred from talking about it anymore.

Good.

• ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a similar problem on occasion, especially when playing during peak playing times- I don't have the problem when playing during off-peak times. Although, the issue I have more frequently is with 'dropped packets'- where the environment stops responding while your character runs around freely- and usually after a LONG delay it will kick me to the log-in screen but occasionally, as with what happened to the OP in the video, the game will suddenly fast forward and I'll be hit with tons of invisible damage.
    CP: 1965 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****