Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Provisioning Writs not right after patch

abuniffpreub18_ESO
abuniffpreub18_ESO
✭✭✭
Tell me if I'm right or wrong but this doesn't seem right. Ever since the patch, when I do my daily writs I'm getting the same ones to craft everyday, Mammoth Snout Pie and Two-Zephyr Tea. I get different recipes when I turn them in but I used to have to craft different recipes each day.

I have two provisioners and both are maxed at level 50 provisioning. Anybody else doing the same recipes everyday ?.
  • twev
    twev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm getting a lot more repeats than would seem to be random.

I'd say that I've used probably the same 8 to12 recipes over and over on any given level over the 8 'toons I'm farming.
    I DO rarely get a writ I can't do on that or any 'toon from my collection, but I'll bet I've never used 90% of my recipes even once, and I do them about 26 days/month on each of 4 'toons, with the 4 mules usually doing them half the time.

I've been collecting recipes on most all my 'toons for a while trying to collect them all in complete sets.
    The problem with society these days is that no one drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.
  • Tallowby
    Tallowby
    ✭✭✭
    There is 6 recipes in the rotation at a given level of provisioner based on where the toon is in the story (Normal/Silver & Gold).

Being a level 50 provisioner does not determine the recipes in the rotation.
    1. If you have not progress to silver on that toon the writ rewards max out at Reward IV Bags
    Recipes in Rotation
    Blue Road Marathon
    Cyrodilic Cornbread
    Gods Blind Me
    Mammoth Snout Pie
    Skyrim Jazbay Crostata
    Two Zepher Tea

2. If you have progressed into Silver on that toon the writ rewards max out at Reward VI Bags
    Recipes in Rotation
    Arenthian Brandy
    Argonian Saddle Cured Rabbit
    Fresh Apple and Eidar Cheese
    Khenarthi's Wings Chai
    Pickled Carrot Slurry
    Sipping Imga Tonic
    Edited by Tallowby on September 14, 2015 3:25PM
    NEED THE HELP OF A 9 TRAIT MASTER CRAFTER ON XBOX ONE NA - ALL STYLES LIST ---> My known Styles
    Tallowby's Crafter Aid ...... CONSOLE - How to run a DPS Test

XBOX ONE NA - Guild The OTG (accepting applications)
    Arden Sul | Bosmer | Nightblade | CP160/531 | 9 Trait Master Crafter |
    Tallowby | Imperial | Templar | CP160/531 | 9 Trait Master Crafter | EVERY STYLE KNOWN!
    Freya Bolt | Altmer | Sorcerer | CP160/531 | Master Crafter |
    Wacko Smacko | Imperial | Dragon Knight | CP160/531 | Master Crafter |
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tallowby wrote: »
    There is 6 recipes in the rotation at a given level of provisioner based on where the toon is in the story (Normal/Silver/Gold).

1. If you have not progress to silver on that toon the writ rewards max out at Reward IV Bags
    Recipes in Rotation
    Blue Road Marathon
    Cyrodilic Cornbread
    Gods Blind Me
    Mammoth Snout Pie
    Skyrim Jazbay Crostata
    Two Zepher Tea

2. If you have not progress to Gold on that toon the writ rewards max out at Reward V Bags

3. If you have progress to Gold on that toon the writ rewards max out at Reward VI Bags

@Tallowby A toon that has not reached gold, but has reached silver.. will get VI bags. Just double checked my twitch stream from yesterday. My crafter is only V3, and definitely hasn't completed Silver yet.. and I received a VI bag.

But yes, there are only 6 recipes per writ level (3 food, 3 drink). So once at max you can just make full stacks of each and then each day, run to the board to get the writ.. then straight to hand it in ;)
    Edited by MissBizz on September 14, 2015 2:35PM
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Tallowby
    Tallowby
    ✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    Tallowby wrote: »
    There is 6 recipes in the rotation at a given level of provisioner based on where the toon is in the story (Normal/Silver/Gold).

Recipes in Rotation
    Blue Road Marathon
    Cyrodilic Cornbread
    Gods Blind Me
    Mammoth Snout Pie
    Skyrim Jazbay Crostata
    Two Zepher Tea

2. If you have not progress to Gold on that toon the writ rewards max out at Reward V Bags

3. If you have progress to Gold on that toon the writ rewards max out at Reward VI Bags

@Tallowby A toon that has not reached gold, but has reached silver.. will get VI bags. Just double checked my twitch stream from yesterday. My crafter is only V3, and definitely hasn't completed Silver yet.. and I received a VI bag.

But yes, there are only 6 recipes per writ level (3 food, 3 drink). So once at max you can just make full stacks of each and then each day, run to the board to get the writ.. then straight to hand it in ;)

I assumed that.. as I did no writs while in Silver.... Will update

Edited by Tallowby on September 14, 2015 3:24PM
    NEED THE HELP OF A 9 TRAIT MASTER CRAFTER ON XBOX ONE NA - ALL STYLES LIST ---> My known Styles
    Tallowby's Crafter Aid ...... CONSOLE - How to run a DPS Test

XBOX ONE NA - Guild The OTG (accepting applications)
    Arden Sul | Bosmer | Nightblade | CP160/531 | 9 Trait Master Crafter |
    Tallowby | Imperial | Templar | CP160/531 | 9 Trait Master Crafter | EVERY STYLE KNOWN!
    Freya Bolt | Altmer | Sorcerer | CP160/531 | Master Crafter |
    Wacko Smacko | Imperial | Dragon Knight | CP160/531 | Master Crafter |
  • brtomkin
    brtomkin
    ✭✭✭
    My character is level 41 with provisioning at 50. I only have 5 points into Recipe Improvement so I could turn in my writs in Reaper's March while I am in Reaper's March. However, am understanding correctly that, even though my recipe improvement rank is 5, I will still only get level 4 writs that go to Malabal Tor? And I won't start getting level 5 writs until I am in Silver?
    PS5 NA: Pickmans__Model, CP 2000+
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    double post
    Edited by Rosveen on September 20, 2015 12:03AM
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You unlock tier V writs when you reach Coldharbor. Tier VI writs require access to Craglorn (not sure if it's tied to Silver, but I don't think so).
  • Mitchblue
    Mitchblue
    ✭✭✭✭
    Before the patch my provision was always nimroot just about every time. Nothing to do with patch.
    Anyone else rooting for Molag Bal?