The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Add on issues (PC)

Sixsixsix161
Sixsixsix161
✭✭✭
I'm only running 5 add-ons. Regardless of when I install them, 3 of them always show that they're out of date (EnchantMaker; IntelligentLootText; Recount). I already left a note on the Recount website about this and another problem. Before I post something on the other websites, does anyone else run these and have the same problems? The other two just had an update yesterday which I installed, but it doesn't matter when it's updated.

I do have the box checked that lets me run "out of date" add-ons, but this shouldn't be happening all the time.

Thanks for any help.

• Ravalox
    Ravalox
    ✭✭✭✭
    (EnchantMaker; IntelligentLootText; Recount). The other two just had an update yesterday which I installed, but it doesn't matter when it's updated.

I do have the box checked that lets me run "out of date" add-ons, but this shouldn't be happening all the time.

Enchant Maker and Recount have not been updated for the current API and you will need to continue allowing for outdated addons (or edit the TXT file for each to change the API version to 100012).

I do not see IntelligentLootText on ESOUI, may be my search is bad, or the addon was pulled from the site at some point; but most likely the same issue as above.

If the addons are working for you, then it should not be anything to worry about. :smile:
    Ravalox Darkshire
    Developer of Wykkyd ESO AddOns and Ravalox' AddOns
    Co-Founder Brotherhood of Redemption ESO Branch
    Brotherhood of Redemption (A DC faction guild) http://eso.borguild.com *Always accepting worldwide applications for the PC NA server*

A proud member of The Psijic Order - 0.016%