The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

IC Patch, my opinion

xXNesTXx
xXNesTXx
✭✭✭
The language is a problem for me to explain me in a correct and objective way, but I'll try to comment some things about this patch related with PVP in traditional campaign (i don't tested IC enough, for now)

Only is my personal opinion, and you can be agree or disagree but i try to do a correct thread, so not bitching please

Basically, I feel that now the game is boring and so lineal (PVP campaign)

One of the most interesting things of this game is the variety of play styles (direct action, long range combat, stealth combat, support....) but now all this variety was reduced to...run in a huge group, smashing buttons.....because with this huge damage reduction, is the only way to kill to somebody (quickly)

Now you are almost forced to play with others, and this is fun, but not all people have a group to play, and not all people wants play in group, And forcing people to do so may cause some people to leave the game

The stealth attacks of NB are useless and I imagine that someone are happy for this, (yes, NB are OP, all hates NB but when our NB teammates reduces the number of attackers when our keeps are under attack, we love him) but this only ruins the variety of the game, because NB still doing damage but the way to play is to similar of a DK or Templar, different skills but the same way....run against the enemy without stealth using magicka skills.....

Not only the damage given make this game boring, the damage taken, too

Today, while I was defending a outpost, someone hit me with a Ice Comet in a middle of the head...before of IC patch, this kill me or make pull back to search healing...today I was shooting my bow quietly with the health bar half filled, honestly, It was boring

And talking about of bow....another thing completely broken.....the damage of light attacks was increased (hopefully) but the damage of the bow skills is a joke, in the same outpost, I was fighting with a other guy with a bow, (using snipe skill) and was very funny (well, in really, not was funny ¬¬) because I hit him, he hit me, I hit him, he hit me...hit,hit,hit...both without stamina....but both still alive ( dodge was unnecessary) WTF??

And how about of the new sound of the bow when using the snipe (Lethal Arrow) skill?? are you serious? this is a sound of bow? or a sound of the rubber band of a pantie? please, remove that sound and come back to the original and realistic sound please!

For the last, and coming back to the stealth, the crouched jump, nerfed....Come on!!!

Why do that? realism? in a game where if you crouch you are invisible, talk about of realism is a crazy so I hope that Z oS consider the possibility of undo this, or at least, increase a little the jump while you are hidden and do some fix, because now is like try to jump with a invisible roof over your head and even a low edge can be a serious problem, and need 20 attempts to do it

In summary, I think the damage needs to be increase again, at least in the PVP zones outside of IC, the jump while are crouch needs some improves and fixes....and remove the sound of the bow!! xD

The other features of IC patch looks so good!
EU PS4 Ebonheart Pact

NB Stam VR16 Breton
NB Stam VR16 Khajiit
NB Mag VR16 Breton
Templar Mag VR16 Nord
Sorc Mag VR8 High Elf
DK Stam VR10 Red Guard
  • kadar
    kadar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As far as this one knows, crouch jump bug was fixed last incremental update. My NB can jump now! :D

And yeah it is tricky to be a NB with the damage reduction this patch, but you just need to learn to adjust your play style a bit. I'm still having a lot of success with my StamBlade. :)
  • xXNesTXx
    xXNesTXx
    ✭✭✭
    As far as this one knows, crouch jump bug was fixed last incremental update. My NB can jump now! :D

And yeah it is tricky to be a NB with the damage reduction this patch, but you just need to learn to adjust your play style a bit. I'm still having a lot of success with my StamBlade. :)

And I can you ask... how? Rally, Wrecking blow, Wrecking blow....or what? (is a only stamina build I've seen still working)

Because with a Dual Wield/Bow is completely impossible to win in a 1v1 or maybe I am doing something wrong.....
    EU PS4 Ebonheart Pact

NB Stam VR16 Breton
    NB Stam VR16 Khajiit
    NB Mag VR16 Breton
    Templar Mag VR16 Nord
    Sorc Mag VR8 High Elf
    DK Stam VR10 Red Guard