Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Grownups Gaming Eu Guild Recruiting

Achmare
Achmare
Grown-ups Gaming Guild is a mature and fun atmosphere, unfortunately the minimum age is 18 to be invited into the guild. Grown-ups gaming was formed with the launch of destiny. And is starting to grow into a huge player base, we have a community website (Grown-ups Gaming.net) and a Facebook page where everyone can have a laugh and show off their pvp screenshots. ;) There was a point we had Guild merchandise est. :P

We have two guilds one on the American server and one just formed on the EU server. We also have an Xbox one division and Ps4 so best of both worlds.

We have 96 members on the EU PS4 server as many members are slowly transferring to ESO. Grown ups also has tabards to show off our unique guild.

Voice Communication is a must!! so need to be active on chat even just to listen in on the fun in imperial city. This will not be the guild for you if you sit in the background and never speak. Please download the mobile phone app line, and add Achmare so we can arrange events ect on text chat as well as voice. Please note this is not an elite guild we have family commitments and play when we can, but if you are looking for a fun atmosphere and a guild that will move to other mmorpgs in the future this is for you.

Send me a psn if you need any more information and I will be happy to help, Ebonheart pact only sorry!!

See you out there, and thanks for reading.

Psn: Achmare
Edited by Achmare on September 19, 2015 1:52PM
  • Achmare
    Achmare
    Bump
  • snowbeard62
    PSN snowbeard62. Currently running a DK in ebonheart at lvl 30. Really looking too team up at weekends
    This has to be the loneliest MMO ever.
  • Achmare
    Achmare
    Invite sent, welcome aboard!!!
  • snowbeard62
    Thanks. Now I just need to group up some EP players around my level. I yearn for company, just someone to shoot the breeze with.
  • Achmare
    Achmare
    Update! Growing fast 70 members now and counting.
  • AH93
    AH93
    ✭✭✭
    PSN: sherlock311993. Just started on console, have a NB and Ebonheart Pact EU, looking for a grown-up community.
  • entreritjqwe
    psn:jiabo1234
    vr14
  • AH93
    AH93
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the invite Achmare, I'll be getting a headset this weekend.
  • TheViper1979
    TheViper1979
    Soul Shriven
    PSN: TheViper1979. only just started on ps4 console. im lvl 8 atm (LOL) im looking for mature players to run through game with
    Edited by TheViper1979 on August 12, 2015 11:18AM
  • Achmare
    Achmare
    I will be sending invites out shortly as soon as get back from work. Welcome aboard :-)
  • Achmare
    Achmare
    Quick update for readers or individuals applying. Do not worry about levels :-) this is a grown up guild. We know family commitment comes first ect. And we welcome all feedback on improving the guild. Do not feel pressured into grouping or going on voice in this guild. We commit ourselves from standing out from other guilds as most of us has played games since ultima 1. And the first mmo launch of Ultima Online. Thank you for reading and welcome to grownups to those who has joined recently.
  • Cons52
    Cons52
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, please add me and my friend:

Psn: Cons52
    +
    Psn: RocketRaccoon15

Thanks
  • Achmare
    Achmare
    Sorry for late invite, working alot. Welcome aboard!

Update 79 players and growing.

• Bleakraven
    Bleakraven
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is this PvP only? Or are you planning on doing dungeons and eventually trials too?
  • atkobeau
    atkobeau
    Soul Shriven
    psn is dav_ross I'd like to join thanks, am currently Veteran 2 and doing mostly PvE stuff but want to get into the PvP and a mature guild sounds ideal.

thanks

Dave
  • zebsteer
    zebsteer
    Hi there,

We (psn: Zebsteer VR3 and Sytoss3t VR10) would like to join this happy bunch! :)
    We roll Ebonheart and are focusing primarily on pvp but enjoy pve aswell.

BG
  • Achmare
    Achmare
    I have sent invites out. Welcome aboard!!

To answer questions ---

Bleakraven- this guild is universal atm. We will run all content in the future that eso has to offer included pvp updates ect.

Zebsteer it will be good to have you both!

Atkobeau - welcome!

Another quick bit of information do not worry which alliance you are in, alot of members included myself are rolling chars on all alliances. This way nobody gets left out.
  • Achmare
    Achmare
    Update 83 members ;-)
  • Lan2140
    Lan2140
    Soul Shriven
    PSN: Lan2140

It would be nice to join an active guild. Struggling to find PvP groups and dungeon groups to get through the Veteran Ranks :)
  • Flamesea96
    Flamesea96
    Soul Shriven
    would like to join

psn: Flamesea96
  • weslix19
    weslix19
    Psn: weslix19
  • sohanlon07
    sohanlon07
    Soul Shriven
    Hi. Would love to join this guild. Could I get an invite? Psn is shaneohanlon.
  • Achmare
    Achmare
    Invites will be sent when I return from work today. Welcome aboard!
  • Scweeze
    Scweeze
    Soul Shriven
    PSN: Scweeze
    Lvl 25 nightblade atm playing on EP faction

Plz feel free to throw an invite when you have time

Thz for reading:
    Scweeze
  • Achmare
    Achmare
    Invite sent, welcome!!!!
  • Slockpower
    Slockpower
    Soul Shriven
    PSN: Slockpower

Lvl 36 DK playing the ebonheart pact.

Would love to meet some people aswell as get into pvp!
  • angrysam319
    Hey. New to the ps4 version of ESO this week but played the pc version since last Christmas. Just started in the DC and loving it since I never played it on pc and looking for a friendly guild to keep me company and have a good laugh with along the way, if you will have me :)
    Psn: samw391
  • kwazzy
    kwazzy
    Soul Shriven
    Interested and active player!

Seymore Butz

Thanks in advance!
  • Achmare
    Achmare
    Invites sent welcome.
  • Achmare
    Achmare